At Hogwarts

Ron's POV:
I watch our little group talk for the last hour of our ride, everyone is really happy together. I nearly burst into tears at how funny it was watching Harry and my brother make kiss for the first time. (I've know about there liking for each other for quite some time) the sexual tension between the two was out of this world. Dean and Seamus hold hands, Luna talks feverishly about some pixies she saw over the summer. Fred states out the window, I can't tell if he is content where he's at or bored. Draco sit next to me, quite close to me actually. His leg is against mine, hands folded in his lap. I want to ask him why he squeezed my waist earlier but I'm afraid he'll say it was an accident and he'll be embarrassed. So I just sit there as well not moving or talking just sitting. Finally Draco breaks the silence.
"Ron you look constipated" he snorts
"Uh howww?" I question him
"Well you are squinting your eyes pretty hard and your hands are in fist tiring red" he points out.
"Oh I guess your right" I say as I unclench my fists
"So Ron I wanted to ask you something"Draco's cheeks burn a light pink.
"What is it then?" I ask. Draco fidgets with the rings he has on his fingers.
"Well I just was wondering if maybe, despite tensions being high and a bunch of people trying to erase our minds, sorry I'm rambling. But I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime maybe? He looks down at his lap. I myself am a blushing mess I can feel the heat from my cheeks.
"I was actually wondering the same but I wasn't sure if you'd agree and I was worried I'd make a fool of myself" I admit to Draco
"Oh I see, sorry if I made you feel like it wouldn't turn out well" Draco smiled sheepishly.
"It's ok you didn't, it was just my mind running in circles as always" I tell him
The train stops abruptly forcing me to slide pretty roughly into Draco's side. I hear him groan.
" Oh jeez I'm so sorry Dray are you ok?" I practically yell.
"Dray?" He skips right last my question.
"Oh uh sorry it just slipped, I won't call you that if you don't like it" I ramble.
"No no I love it say it again!" He looks extremely excited. I laugh at him.
"So your fine then I assume, I didn't hurt you in any way?" He smiles, I just want to kiss him so bad in that moment. But I am rudely interrupted from my thoughts by the train conductor telling us on the speakers to get ready to get off the train. Our little group grabs our few things and waits to hear the next command. We hear a loud noise from outside our window. We move over to it with caution, we look outside to see Hagrid with some man we've never seen before. He amplifies his voice to only be heard by us.
"Er ey kiddos. Me and Tomas are gonna be waiten right outside the door for ya's, don't get off till we tell yers". We all nod at him and wait for the signal.
Ron's POV:
We wait for what feels like an eternity, finally we hear a knock on the window. It's Hagrid and Tomas (who is a tall man with bright green eyes and slight muscles, he resembles Tom Riddle slightly, I guess that is Tom). We all walk out of the compartments together wands in one hand, partners hand in the other. We walk cautiously waiting for some kind of attack. But none comes. Once we are off the train we walk straight over to our mentors. They escort us towards the grounds.
"Aright kids, Professor Mcgonagal has set up a room for ya's. You'll be safe there, Professor Snape has put spells an what not to keep er people we don't want gettin in from gettin in. Aright. Let's be on er way then". Hagrid tells us. We follow him and Tomas, who hasn't said much at all. Draco let's go of my hand abruptly as we near the steps. I assume he doesn't want people knowing but he walks over to Tomas. I can't hear what they are saying. Draco comes back over to me.
"I just talked to Tom, he said you and I can share a room". Then he grabs hold of my hand again. I smile shyly to myself.
Harry's POV:
We walk into the castle, George is holding my hand but as we get closer to the doors he seems like he is nervous. His hands got really sweaty and they twitched a bit.
" Hey George if you don't want people to know that's ok". I feel him relax a bit.
" oh no it's not that, I don't care if people know. I'm just worried Angelina will see, we didn't end things too well".
"Oh how did you ends things if you don't mind me asking?" George looks as though he is thinking about what to say.
"Well right before the term ended for break (he sighs) we had grown apart and I'd noticed it and so I told her that. She said she agreed but she wants to try harder. Which is when I told her I don't think it will work out anymore. One because we weren't close anymore and Two I started realizing my feelings for you. I just wasn't sure about them yet. She didn't take it too well that id said we wouldn't work out, she took it the wrong way as if I'd meant we weren't good together. We were but not anymore. She started ignoring me and we just didn't end the year as friends. And I'm worried what she'll have to say about us". I can tell he is really worried about this. I squeeze his hand gently.
"Hey if she says anything I've got you, we can explain things to her if you'd like. And if you don't want to go through with any of it and just keep us a secret for now I'm one hundred percent on board with that. Whatever makes you more comfortable is good for me too". I can't really tell what he is thinking but he answers that when he bends down and kisses me lightly. I can feel the butterflies explode throughout my whole body.
"We can talk to her if she says anything, thank you for being so understanding Harry". He smiles ahead.
Fred's POV:
We are in the castle, Hagrid has left but now Professor Mcgongal and Snape as well as Tomas are here. They lead us to our room. It's a huge common room with at least 12 individual living courters. Everyone is awestruck by the place. The professors tell us to get some rest we are safe in here and if we need any food just summon a kitchen elf. We also aren't allowed to leave the room except for getting to classes. All the teachers know about dumblewhores plan and just want to keep all the students safe along with our group. Her minor and Ginny will be monitored everywhere they go. And this will only go on till we have proper evidence to get dumblewhore into custody of the ministry and then sent to Azkaban. After that the girls involved will then be evaluated and either released do to enchanting them under his spell or kept if they chose this course them self. Lastly we were told Tomas is going to be staying in our dorm as well to watch over us. He will also after everything that has happened be free to do magic on his own accord and not have to be in hiding, plus he will also be allowed to reverse the curse done on him to look as he does now. He'll look like a normal human again. The professors leave and we all run around choosing rooms. I choose one that has a nice window seat and I found out that each room has its own bathroom so no one has to share. Normally George and I share a room but this time I'm alone. I don't mind it but it's a weird feeling being without my brother. He's been glued to Harry's side as well so I haven't been able to talk to him in person. I decide once I'm settled into my room that I'm going to talk to George.
TWIN TELEPATHY-
Fred- Hey George? I wait a while, feels like forever. Finally.
George- Yea what's up?
Fred- Can we hangout in my room? I can tell he is thinking about it.
George- Yea let me just grab a jacket, have you noticed how cold it is in this dorm?
Fred- Yes I have noticed, at the moment I'm wearing sweats, long sleeves and a hoodie.
George- he laughs Alright I'm heading to your room.
A few minutes pass then I hear a knock at my door. I climb off my window seat. Then open my door. George is staring there arms crossed against his chest due to the cold. He walks in,
"So what do you want to do?" He asks I start to speak but he interrupts.
"Wait are you ok? You seem upset". George knows me too well.
"Well actually yea I'm not doing ok. I just don't know what's going on with me. I'm scared George. I feel so alone, and you've got Harry now and I don't want you to leave me". Tears roll down my cheeks. George walks over to me, pulling me into his arms.
"Hey hey Freddy, it's ok. Just let it out. I'm here ok i won't leave you. Yes I have Harry but I still need you as much as you need me. Your my brother, I love you and I'd never leave you. Ok?" I pull myself off George. Tears still running down my cheeks.
" o-ok I'm sorry, I'm so sorry George. I just don't have anyone besides you. I don't even have any of my friends cause we can't leave this room".
"Freddy it's ok I get that, I won't leave you and I'll be here whenever you need me. Do you want me to ask Harry if you an stay in our room with us? I don't think he'll mind". I take that into thought, it would be nice to be close to George but I don't want to burden Harry. But again George eases my worries and I'll be able to sleep better at night knowing he is right there.
" yea, I'd like that". I tell George