Part 1 - ?!

Part 1 - ?!

~Third pov~

Fairy tail is one of many guilds in the Kingdoms of Fiore, which is on the southern coast of the country in Magnolia. This guild is a loud one that would be filled with laughter, chatting or shouting. Most people go on all types of missions that end and begin at different times.

There was this one team with 7 members who were also one of the most powerful teams in that guild. The members of the team are Natsu Dragneel who is a Fire dragon slayer mage, Gray Fullbuster who is an Ice-make mage, Erza Scarlet who is a Requip mage, Lucy Heartfilia who is a celestial mage, Wendy Marvell who is like Natsu but she is a wind dragon slayer and as for the other two members well... you see...they aren't like the others they Exceed which mean they are flying cats with unique fur colour their names are Happy and Carla.

Well anyway right now the guild was peaceful which was filled with small chatters here and there but that didn't last for long because when the door opened you could hear shouts that were followed by some nervous laughs because of the deadly aura that was coming from one of their teammates.

through the door came five people and two exceed their names are Natsu who is a boy with pink hair, Gray who is a boy with raven-ish colour hair, Erza who is a girl with scarlet coloured hair, and Lucy who is a girl with blond hair, Wendy who is a girl with ocean blue coloured head, Carla who is a female exceed with snow white fur that belongs to Wendy, and the last one's name is Happy who is a male exceed with sky blue fur that belongs to Natsu.

Natsu's pov:

Hi, my name is Etherious Natsu Dragneel or E.N.D but only a few who are kids and Lucy and her Zodiac and Gray who are kids, Gray, Lucy and her Zodiacs keys and everyone else knows me as Natsu Dragneel or Salamander. The kids and the Zodiacs (- Loke) also know my secrets too but not Lucy or Gray but that doesn't mean I don't trust them it just means I am not ready.

Well anyway, I just came from a week-long mission with my team. When I entered the guild I shouted "Hello everyone!!" with a big grin. Gray then said "don't shout Flames for brains" I then said "don't call me that, ice princess!" in an angry tone, then we started fighting with our fists while calling each other names.

~Third pov~

Natsu and Gray continued fighting and some people also joined in the fight just for fun which made the guild even more chaotic than it was just the two.

After some time, someone from the front entrance shouted "has Natsu's team arrived yet" with that said Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy and the two exceeds came to the front.

A minute or two passed by with no one saying anything until Erza asked "what do you need Bisca and Alzack?" Then Alzack said/asked, "well you see me and Bisca were planning on going on a month-long mission and we wanted well more like Asuka wanted Natsu to take care of her so is it okay with you, Natsu?"

Before Natsu could reply Gray said/asked "why would you want Ashbrain here to take care of Asuka? I mean why not Erza, or Lucy or maybe even me, plus he can't do a thing without destroying anything!" the majority of people agreed with him.

Another minute passed by with an awkward silence until a little girl whose name is Asuka broke it by saying "well that's not true okaasan(mother) doesn't only destroy things." while walking up to Natsu.

Everyone was thinking "did she just call Natsu/Flame brain okaa-san!!" then another voice said, "we don't want to be with an angry Erza nee no offence Erza nee" which seems to belong to Wendy who was on Natsu's back.

Seconds later another voice said "Lucy and Gray can you guys even take care of kids of all ages?" which belonged to a dark purple-haired boy named Romeo who was sitting at the bar table but got up to walk toward Natsu. Just then Lucy and Gray shouted, "Is that supposed to be a challenge!!"