Part 2 - Celestial Spirits

~Third pov~

"Hello everyone!" said Virgo, "told you all that Natsu wasn't here!" shouted Aquarius. "Why don't we just text him," said Sagittarius "moo why didn't we do that in the beginning?" asked Taurus "I'm texting him!" yelled Aquarius, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Scorpio.

"Why don't you all text him and see who he'll text first. Piri-piri" said the Gemini twins. They just nodded and got their Lacrima Phones out of thin air and started typing. "I bet he'll reply in the group chat instead. So let's bring out ours too" said Cancer and the others nodded and got their phones from thin air.

15 minutes passed by and no reply came so Aquarius yelled "why does it take for this guy to text back so damn long!" Then Virgo said, "calm down Aquarius, he always takes a long to reply since he is basically never on his phone but somehow he knows all the features in the phone a lot better than us." As Virgo finished talking.

Sagittarius said "he just replied. It says, 'sorry, I just finished making lunch! I texted all of you here because I don't feel like texting you guys one by one when you just texted the same thing. I and the others are eating right now then we will be going to Domus Flau where the games for only male mages can compete since Gramps put me in it along with Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, and Loki. The Games will start tomorrow at 11 am if you are wondering also tell the four just as a reminder too, please. That's if they are at the guild still. One more thing Gajeel and Laxus might be wondering about the motion sickness pills so can one of you go to the guild and answer any questions they have about the pills nothing else, once again that is if they are there. Thank you and have a good day all of you.😃 ps: this Asuka typing but I wrote everything Kaa-san/ Natsu-nii told me to" that's all it says."

"Where are Mr.Redfox and Mr.Dryer?" asked Capricorn "they are sitting at their usual table," Aquarius said in a matter of factory tone. "Unlike most of you I am not here so you might as well show me where it is." said Capricorn "Mr.goat, they are right here!" shouted Gray while lifting his hand. The celestial spirits looked toward where Gray was sitting.

"So you guys are the ones that Juvia-San said that likes Natsu-San," said Aries in a soft and quiet voice. The four turned red and nodded their heads."Which generation of dragons are you guys? I forgot," said Cancer. ... ....

Laxus said, "I'm the second generation and the metal head here is the first generation." Gajeel was about to yell at Laxus but before that could happen Virgo asked "do you guys have any questions about those pills that Natsu gave you guys?" Gray committed "straight to the point wow." under his breath then Loke said, "no kidding I guess they don't want to hang with us." Then Gajeel said "how long do these last?" then Virgo said "they last for 24 hours" then Laxus asked, "does it have any side effects?"

Then Aquarius said "two side effects. One is, if the first and second gen were to eat each other's pills it won't do anything so basically you still have your motion sickness. Last is, if you have more than one pill within twenty-four hours then you'll just pass out." "Why do we have to imagine?" asked Laxus then Virgo said, "the pills have no taste so you have to imagine something you want to eat and the rest the pill will take care of."

"Who made the pills?" Asked Gray, "Wendy and Natsu made it together and perfected it a couple of weeks ago," said Scorpio.

Then Aquarius said "don't worry, those were already tested by Natsu, Wendy, Romeo, and Romeo's boyfriend, Adrain. I think that is his name. Anyways I am getting bored so I'll be leaving, if you need I'll be in my room." with that she disappeared before anyone could say anything.

"Wait, did that firebreath really help?" asked Gray in disbelief "yeah he did, since him being the over protective brother he is, he didn't want Wendy getting hurt. Do you guys want to know something interesting? He knew and understood quite a lot about medical and chemistry things. Well anyway I think you guys better get going now." said Scorpio before disappearing into thin air. The other remaining Zodiacs left soon after without saying anything. No one said anything for a while.

"I guess there is a lot we don't know about that Nats now do we?" Said Cana while walking to get another burial of beer.