Trust

I shot at him and I didn't know how to shoot a gun. I ran behind the game destiny was behind and she started asking all these questions about what is happening.and so I told her that I will explain everything after this. She kept on saying we're going to die but I told her we are not but I wasn't so certain if I was going to survive. I focus on something that could stop this so I created another gun and gave it to destiny. When I gave the gun to her I saw the trust she had for me in her eyes. Then I saw two more men come in the arcade. I got mad cause I was wondering how could I beat this. I got a girl in my problems now. Then all of a sudden destiny kiss me. Her lips were warm and taste like cherry chap stick. She told me that I beleive in you and I know that you can win this. At that point I knew that I could win. I had to even up the odds of us surviving so I created a sword and charge at the the three guys. One guy was about to shoot me but I slash and cut the bullet in half. The other two guys started to shooting at me and destiny shot at one of them. Which went directly to his head. I saw destiny put the gun down and saw the surprise but shocked look in her. The last guy shot her straight in her stomach and when I saw that anger filled my eyes and my sword caught on fire. I threw my sword directly at him and it hit him in the chest and he felled to the floor. I went to destiny and saw her bleeding.