Beef

Okay, it has been about 2 weeks. Heather became really popular and has her little friend group around her. Reekid has his friend group and you have yours but you and Anthorn hang out a lot.  

Y/n POV:

Me and Anthorn walk down the hallway. "I have to get to class now" Anthorn tells me with a sad voice. "Already?? Ill se you here after?" I say turning to him. "Sure" He responds with a smile before walking away to his class. When he got into his classroom Heather and her group walks by. When we pass eachother she pushes me into the lockers. "Watch where youre going, nerd" She says with a grin after while walking away from me. "Oy! Go fuck yourself!" I scream after her. She stops walking and turns to me "Ugh, I dont have to do it myself. I have someone who will do it for me." "Okay, Okay, first of all; Weird flex but okay. Second of all; poor dude" I say with a laugh. "So you think this is funny? Its honestly sorta sad that you just get fake love cause he feels bad for you." She says, trying to make pitty of me. I was done with her about then. "One rule, no hair pulling." I say in a serious voice while running up to her and punching her in the stomach. She gives me a slap across the face. "Seriosly? Is that all you got?" I mock her with. She punches my nose so I get a nosebleed. The blood runs down to my lips, getting into my mouth. "Thats more like it" I say grinning, revealing my red stained teeth. I put up my fist, acting like i was going to hit her, instead i kick her left foot making her loose her balance. She falls to the ground while i get on top of her, holding her down. Before I get the chance to hit her again a tacher comes rushing up to us and pulling me of her. "Principals office, NOW!" the teacher screams at us. We walk to the principals office while holding a good distance from each other. "She attacked me out of nowhere! I dont know what i did to deserve this" Heather tells the principal, bringin up some fake tears. "Haha, Yeah sure. Beleve her if you want to but that is just not true." I say looking at the principal. "So then, what it the real story?" He says looking questionly at me. "Well she pushed me into the lockers, starting making fun of me, I had enough and 'attacked' her, or whatever you want to call it." I respond.  "Mrs. L/n, Mrs. Rogers, you are both going to be sent home for the rest of the day." The prinsipal says looking dissapointed and tired.

I see Josh pull up to the school and I walk over to his car. When i get in he looks at me and says "What the fuck have you done?"  "Look, She pushed me into the lockers and said that Anthorn didnt love me." I say, irritated. "Look, I get it, but you cant just start fights like that." he says, seemingly annoyed at me. "Whatever" I say while turning to the window.

Meassege from Little Ant

You- normal. Anthorn- Blod or whatever tf this is called

Where are you? My class enden 5 minuets ago

Oh, Im sorry, I got into a fight and got sent home :(

What happend??

Its just Heather, she was making fun of me and shit.

Ohh, okay. Ill see you when i get home 

Josh pulls up to the house and I walk inside. "Hey guys! The bad girl is home!" Eddie says teasing me. I flip him off and walk into my and Anthorns room. Sice Im supposed to be in school i decide to finish some assignments and my homework.

Anthorn comes home from school and i run down to hug him. "I missed you!" I say with my face in his chest. "I missed you too. By the way, they talked about your fight to educate pepole on not to fight" he says with his arms around me. "Oh woow Im famous" I say dragging him to the couch. "Wanna watch a series" He says while sitting down. I nod and he turns on the tv. I cuddle up in his arms while "End of the fucking world" Starts playing.