5. Lets stream*

————————————
In which you stream with
your new friends.
————————————

-EDITED-

-nobody's POV-   

You had just met the Tommyinnit yesterday. You still hadn't told Lilith, though. Maybe it was time to tell her.

Lilith✨

You: I met Tommy!!!

Lilith✨: my brother?

You: no dumbass

You:Tommyinnit

Lilith✨: my brother...

You: ??

Lilith✨: oml ur so fucking stupid

Lilith✨: TOMMYINNIT IS MY BRO-

You: what.

You: AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!

Lilith✨: i told u already

Lilith✨: its just that youre memory is shit

You: says the person that cant even remember their own school schedule

Lilith✨: fuck u

You: lmaooo alright im gonna stream wanna join?

Lilith✨: hell yeah! Ill even get tommy to join

You: k I'm gonna call u

You couldn't believe that tommyinnit was your best friends brother... that doesnt matter now. What matters is stating up stream and calling Lilith.

(It's obvious that tommyinnit isn't actually my brother... If you thought that then I'm genuinely worried for you. I just made him my brother for fun. Btw if you have forgotten, Lilith is me)

(LMAO I CANT BELIEVE I MADE TOMMY MY BROTHER IN THIS IM CRYINGJS WHAT WAS I THINKING)

You just finished setting up stream and you called Lilith. She answered almost immediately. "Heyyy," she greeted. You could tell she was smiling. "Hi! Are you ready to start??" You asked her. She said a quick 'mhm' and you pressed the 'go live' button.

People flooded in slowly. 5 minutes passes by and there where already 2.5k viewers.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT? HOW ARE WE ALL DOING TODAY?" You said into your facecam. You smiled and waved at the camera. You heard Lilith say, "Chat, if you were being observant, you should know the right answer to that question! I say it all the time when people ask!"

The chat starting filling up with hellos, question marks, and many, many people were spamming 'THE SKY'

It was a joke that Lilith made whenever you said what's up. It's a really stupid joke and it's super unfunny but that's what makes it funny.

You laughed and privately chatted Lilith that they should surprise chat by bringing Tommy in. Lilith agreed to the plan and muted her mic.

You heard Lilith unmute her mic and then a booming voice was heard from her end. "HELLO CHAT AND MY SISTERS BEST FRIEND." This was obviously Tommy. The chat started going wild. You laughed at how fast the chat was moving.

A ton of new followers started coming in and a people also started subscribing. You thanked all the people donating and subscribing.

"Let's play some bedwars, eh?" You finally said. Lilith agreed and so did Tommy. You heard Tommy say that he was going to his room to play.

"Wait. Before we play, i have to do something," Lilith said just before she muted. A few minutes later, you got a raid.

It said you were raided by Kriptic_Karma with 27k viewers. You thanked them repeatedly and noticed that Lilith unmuted and started laughing. "What?" You questioned. She tried to speak but the laughs overwhelmed her.

She started to calm down and talk. "THATS ME, STUPID. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER MY MINECRAFT GAMERTAG. ITS LITERALLY KRIPTIC_KARMA. WHAT THE FUCK. YOUR SO STUPID."

Oh.

Lilith just raided you, with 27k views... thats a lot... You didnt know that Lilith streams. You were in a state of shock, until a knock was heard from your bedroom door.

You opened and saw your mom, but standing right next to her, was Mark.

I DONT ACTUALLY STREAM GUYS. And if i did i would not have that many views! And in case you  dont remember, your mom left you, but here she is, with Mark/Ranboo by her side... but 2 chapters in 1 day?? POGGGGG

(OK SO UR MOM (lol) DID NIT LEAVE U IN THE EDITED VERSION! IN THE EDITED VERSION SHE JUST CAME TO YOUR ROOM AND NOTHING HAPPENED. OK? OK.)

Hope you enjoyed! Stay hydrated and remember to eat!

Here's your daily dose of fanart
(I forgot the @, sorry. I'm going to try and find it again)

 I'm going to try and find it again)