13. GOGY *

——————————————
The first part of the chapter
Is kinda boring. Next chapter,
You will leave for the roadtrip.
——————————————

-EDITED-

Tomorrow you are going to leave for the roadtrip. You're going to hop on a plane to Florida, and then youre going to stay at Dream's house for 2-3 days. Everyone else would be arriving the day before the actually roadtrip.

You got the list of every who is coming, and there seemed to be a lot of people.

You absolutely couldn't wait... although, you didnt know where you would be driving to. You tried asking Wilbur but he said he didnt know. You also tried asking Dream once but he said it was a surprise.

Today you had to head to the school office to tell them that you were going to be gone for about about 3 weeks. Speaking of that, you had to get ready.

You put on a simple outfit, not bothering to shower, because you would be there for only 10 minutes or less.

(Jesus Christ I'm stupid.. i looked at the word count and it said 150 words. In my head, i was like.. oh yay. I'm almost at 200 words. I thought that 64 was all you needed to get to the next hundred. I play too much mc)

(I actually meant that y'all. I seriously thought i was almost at 200.)

Wilbur said that he would drive, because he wasnt in the mood to walk.

-the car drive-

"So... Y/n..." wilbur said, dragging out his words. You hummed. "Are you exited for the roadtrip?" He asked looking at you, but his eyes went back to the road right after he asked.

You looked at him with disappointment written all over your face. "What do you think, Will? Of course I am!" He laughed softly and nodded.

The rest of the drive was silent.

-when you arrive at school-

You saw that a few people where there too. You saw Tommy, Lilith, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Ranboo and Tubbo have been at the school for about a hour, because they were studying. Lilith and Tommy just arrived.

You got out the car and greeted your friends. Wilbur got out the car shortly after you.

You and Wilbur walked into the large building. You never really knew where the office was, since you've never actually gotten in trouble.

(in case youre wondering, i have had to go to the office once because i hit another student)

You managed to find your way to the office and you knocked on the door 3 times. Wilbur stood slightly behind you, with his hands behind his back.

The office door opened and there stood the principle. She was awfully short... well at least compared to you and Wilbur. Your principle was only 5'4, but she was a very sweet lady.

(Can we just say that you are my height? I'm 172cm (5'8 i think). If anyone wants me to change the height, tell me!)