01 ; atta boy 🔖

sub!armin x gn!reader

[ content : degradation, mirrors, spitting, orgasm denial ]
.
.
.
.
.

breathy moans left armin's lips as he trembled, completely intoxicated by your touch. the delightful way your hands skimmed across his body had him squirming and yearning, flimsy fingers gripping at the carpet beneath him and mouth hanging open as he salivated all over himself— he couldn't bear to look at himself in the mirror right now, far too ashamed of his state.

he tilted his head away from his reflection, glossy eyes trying to focus on something else instead, though he could barely make out the form of anything due to the haziness in his head. you hummed in disapproval at his action, cupping him by the chin forcibly and turning his head towards the blurry version of himself.

“be a good boy and keep your eyes on the mirror, got it?” you whispered in his ear, blowing hot air on the area before nibbling on his lobe. armin could only muster a whimper in return, still unable to look into the eyes of his reflection. “i said, got it?”

your grip on his shaft tightened as you bit down hard on the side of his neck, shifting his head sidewards to allow yourself more access. his pretty cries rang in your ears, your fingers stopping their movement up and down on his cock to rub at his tip slowly, excruciatingly slowly.

“i-i got it, y/n!” armin pleaded, gulping in shame as he took in his nude and debauched state. his body was covered in sweat that glistened under the low lights, his hair was all damp and messy, lips red and swollen from all the biting as one orgasm after another was ripped away from him.

your eyes met with his briefly in the mirror before raking down on his form, hunger and want apparent in them. “such a pretty boy you are.”

the praise had his cheeks flaring, his shaky breath giving away the tension in him as he watched you devour him with your eyes. armin felt so dirty, and he didn't want you looking at him when he was in such a state. yet, he hated that he loved how you looked at him with such passion in your gaze, despite how dirty it made him feel, nearly repulsing himself. the desire and adoration in your eyes as you took in every detail undoubtedly made armin feel needed, wanted, loved.

“so pretty,” a kiss on his cheek. “all for me.” another on the corner of his lip.

armin couldn't contain himself any longer as he smashed his lips on yours, tired of the promising touches you gave him yet never really allowing him to have the satisfaction he so badly craved. you kept him waiting at the edge, denying him his release.

the kiss was sloppy, reeking of thirst and fervor. it sent twinges of arousal running down armin's body, wanton moans streaming from him as he relished in the taste of your tongue. though, the moment ended as soon as it begun.

a long whine erupted from the blonde at the loss of contact, weepy eyes staring into yours as a silent plead. your gaze on him was like steel, unwavering and calculating, prompting the boy to gulp at what might be going on in that head of yours.

he had done something wrong. those eyes of yours could definitely tell.

“what a needy whore,” you hissed as armin's eyes widened at the realisation of what was to come, the hand on his chin coming down to harshly pinch a nipple. simultaneously, the hand on his cock started moving faster, at almost an inhuman speed. the stimulation caused the boy to yelp and sob, head leaning against your shoulder as you drove him near his high.

“who said you could kiss me?” you gripped him by the chin once more and forced him to look into the mirror.

“look at yourself, so fucking needy.” you mocked as he writhed in your hold, a sign he was near. “tell me, do bad boys like you deserve to come?”

you only made your movements more intense as you waited for an answer, pressing his back against your chest harder and making him feel your perked nipples on his back. armin could come from the feeling alone, but he restrained himself, knowing better.

“n-no,” he cried as he shook, thrashing around in your arms as he tried to get a hold of himself. “m s-sorry, shouldn't have kissed you without asking!”

armin's voice was shrill, borderline screaming as he choked on his tears brought about by the sensations he was feeling.

he gasped at your words, brows furrowing in confusion and concern. suddenly, you turned his face towards you once more and squeezed his jaw. “open up.”

no time was wasted as the blonde immediately opened his mouth, pushing his tongue out as a desperate attempt to get any of you. his cock twitched at the feeling of your saliva in his mouth which he eagerly swallowed.

“atta boy,” you vigorously pumped his cock while you connected your lips together and swallowed each pretty sound he made. his voice increased in pitch, encouraging you to go faster.

one last swipe on his tip sent him off the edge, cumming so hard his vision turned black and all he can hear was his pathetic wails of pleasure. at this point, armin was sobbing from the pleasure, relieved to not have been denied for god knows how many times it has been.

“you did so well for me, armin.”

the tired boy could only collapse his body against you, having all his energy spent up from the previous stimulations and still too fucked up to say anything coherent.

you left kisses along the blades of his shoulder as you coaxed him to calm down, hushing his cries by gently patting his head.