The Drama Starts all over again

Rileys Pov

We all arrived from nationals it was alot of fun and amazing except that when we arrived from the studio and saw an eviction noticed.

Guys, The Note says: This Building will be more useful for condominiums and The Next Step will have to leave before Wednesday. Kate told Chloe to call James West  and Me to come and help us pack. 

James Pov

We just came from nationals and this is what happens right now we should of been practicing our Internationals routine.

We all were all taking down our stuffs we were groaning screamng and possibly crying. it was an emotional ride for everyone until................................................................  Lucien came!. WHAT DO YOU WANT LUCIEN!  well whats wrong Kate I just came here to congratulate you guys for winning the nationals competition. well thts great now get out!!!!! (kate pushing Lucien away) wwwwaittttt I also that eviction notice.

Yeah so. Yeah!!!!!! so I wanted to say maybey elite and TNS could merge! I mean you have no place to stay you have got to admit.

Wests Pov

No this cant be we cannot let lucien doing this!!! and kates agreeing to it this is really bad

This Might be the worst mistake we are ever agreeing with!!!!!!!