Never Mind Packing But Elite The Next Elite?!?!

James POV

We were all kind of desperate for a building I mean if they had not offered us we would have forfeit the competition because we are actually in one of the top leading dance studio and team but elite will ruin it I am positive of that.

Okay fine Lucien. Now what do we do. First let me look at that trophee, No Lucien Ms. Kate (Lucien gives Ms Kate a reminder of what happened)  Here. It looks shiny Lucien!!I am defiantly winning that Internationals cup and Kate That cup will be in my Studio!!

Riley s POV

While Ms. Kate and "teacher Lucien" was fighting. James west and I started to think of a better solution instead of elite and us merge for Internationals.

Guys we need think of something fast before it becomes permanent and then Lucien could actually kicks us out if we take him off the team ! WAIT why don't we look for a place and while were at "The Next Elite". That's actually a good idea west said. James its a TERRIBLE idea because we would require a lot of meetings and if Kate excepts him two of there signature would be needed.

That's actually true but what if STOP James  its not a good Idea. Guys. Me and Lucien are now a team and it will be called The Next Elite. (Groans from James West and Riley) We will start rehearsal on Friday okay and Ms Kate make sure you pack all of your stuff and when you come in our studio the name of the trophee will be Lucien Excuse Me!!!!!! I'm just joking *Rolls Eyes*

Whatever guys make sure you contact everybody and a meeting will be established on Thursday okay but there is rehearsals on Thursday will just have to cancel it have a good day guys and look forward in what we are doing.