stoneheart (part 2)

Paris was being over run by stone beings. Stoneheart had returned again. I watch the news that Stoneheart had returned when I remember me and chat noir had defeated him. "I don't understand Tikki, how could Stoneheart comeback I thought me and chat noir already defeated him." I say. "Did you capture his akuma though?" I take a moment and realize I really messed up. "Oh no.." I put my head down. "(Y/N), your job as Ladybug is to capture the akuma for someone to return to their original state, if not akuma's will just keep multiplying and you'll just have even bigger issues." I get up and hug myself "I really missed up Tikki, I don't think I'm up for this job, you'll just have to ask someone else to be your Ladybug.." Tikki gives me a sad look "(Y/N) what are you saying." I look at her "How can I be Ladybug when I can't even successfully capture one akuma, Stoneheart is still out there, I failed at the mission I was given!" I cover my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks "(Y/N) Paris needs you, your the only one who can do this, Chat Noir needs you!." I sob and reach to take the earrings off, "(Y/N)! No don-" I had already taken the earrings off before Tikki could finish. I look around my room to see if she was still around or not "Tikki..." I sob.

When I know for sure Tikki is gone I walk over to my desk and pick up the box that I dropped from earlier and place the earrings back inside. I open my desk drawer and before I put the box inside I look at it. "I'm sorry Tikki..." I set the box down and close the drawer. As I stand there holding the knob, I drop down to knees and cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

— time skip —

I walk into class and sit down like it was just an ordinary day, I hear some of my classmates whispering about Stoneheart and if this Ladybug and Chat Noir will appear again to stop him, it hurts me and makes me feel guilty inside, I don't wanna let anyone down but I'm scared that I could fail again, so that's why I'm gonna put this ladybug life past me because I'm done playing superhero.

Time passes by fast as I make my way home and walk inside to find Papa behind the counter rolling a loaf of dough. "Hey Papa." I wave my hand and walk up to him "Oh hey sweetheart, wanna help me make some of these cakes" I nod and smile at his offer as I stand next to him and take the bread roller "How was school." I shrug my shoulders "You know it was alright." He looked at me and felt like something was wrong "What's wrong." I look up a little shocked "Oh nothing, I'm alright Papa really." He gave me a sad look as I said that "You know sweetheart, I know things are difficult around here without your mother but know I really am trying to make things more better and confrontable for you." I look at him and put my hand on his shoulder "I know Papa" He nods "Just know that I love you, and I want you to really succeed in life, your extraordinary sweetheart I know one day you will do really amazing things for me, and even for all of Paris, but also remember that I am proud of you, and your mother would be too." I feel sad for Papa but happy, I also take in what he said and hold it close. I hug him and kiss his cheek "I'm gonna go start on my homework alright." I run upstairs to my room and walk up to my desk drawer I open it and pick up the box where I left Tikki.

— time skip —

' Stoneheart remains causing amok around Paris. Citizens are frightened of what will become of our beloved city. And the question still remains where are our two super heroines Ladybug and Chat Noir, will Paris fall in destruction or will Ladybug and Chat Noir be here to save the day '

I sit at my kitchen table eating some breakfast as the news is on the tv, I watch and listen to the news reporter 'Nadja Chamock' go on about Stoneheart still being out and about in Paris, she questions if Ladybug and Chat Noir will ever show up. But I'm not sure what I can do for Paris. I wanna help but I'm scared that I'll mess it all up again. I groan and push my plate away as I grab my book bag and head out the door.