princess fragrance (part 2)

Another day is another moment in my crazy life as (Y/N) (L/N) and Ladybug. Me, Marinette and Alya decided to head to the school library to do some research on the history of Paris, for our project. I sat at the table with my notebook, writing some facts from a book Alya found and gave to me, about some historical events that happened a long time ago. "Find anything yet." Alya asks me while setting a stack of books down on the table "Yep, I've already gotten some things written down for us." I put my pen down and flip the page of the book "Oh good, we'll have this project done in no time." I nod to Alya as she sits down across from me and opens one of the books from the pile. Meanwhile Marinette is standing behind a shelf of books staring at Adrien from across the library, he's sitting at a table alone reading a book. "Is she ever going to go talk to him, or just stand there and stare at him all day." I say to Alya while reading my book and writing something down "Who knows girl."

-- time skip --

Meanwhile Rosé and Juleka we're sitting next to each other laughing and talking, Rosé had mentioned someone by the name of 'Prince Ali' and that he was visiting Paris from his homeland to see the mayor. Rosé had told Juleka that she really liked him and wanted to meet him, but wasn't sure how she would. Rosé had than pulled her perfume vial out and sprayed a cloud of perfume onto herself, as well as Chloe had just walked by Rosé when she sprayed her perfume. "Ugh?! What is that stuff." Chloe said disgusted "Oh sorry Chloe, its just my new perfume." Rosé held up her perfume showing Chloe "Ugh! That stuff smells awful, it likely belongs in the trash." Chloe smirked at her response to Rosé and walked off.

-- time skip --

Later on, Rosé had been akumatized into 'Princess Fangrance'. Chat Noir was already heading his way towards Chloe, to keep her away from Princess Fragrance. I swing my yoyo onto a building and land walking towards the edge, I push my yoyo up into my 'Ladybug Phone' and call Chat Noir "Chat Noir, are you there. How's Chloe did you find her?." I ask "Yeah I got her, but we got a smelly situation." Chat Noit informs me that Princess Fragrance had gotten to Chloe and sprayed her with her perfume pistol.

-- time skip --

I meet up with Chat Noir to lead her to us. I figured out I need to get her perfume pistol away from her to capture her akuma but the question is how I do that.

We meet at the 'Le Grand Paris' hotel. I follow Princess Fragrance up to the top floor hoping that's where Chat Noir is. When I make it up there I see Rosé about to spray her perfume at something but before she could pull the trigger I throw my yoyo and pull her pistol away from her "I don't think so!" when I notice her running my way, I quickly break the pistol and watch a black butterfly fly out. I slid my finger on my yoyo and open it "No more evil doing for you little akuma." I swing my yoyo towards the akuma "Time to de-evilze!" I catch the akuma in my yoyo and pull it back to me "Gotcha!" I slid my yoyo open again and watch the butterfly fly out all white and pure once again, "Bye bye little butterfly." As the butterfly flies away I throw my 'Ladybug Object' into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" a swarm of ladybugs fly around restoring everything that had been destroyed. I walk up to Chat Noir and watch Princess Fragrance become un- akumatized back into Rosé, "Another successful mission." I smile to Chat Noir, he nods "All because of you m'lady." I giggle to his comment and see Rosé and a boy laughing as well across from us. I hear my earrings beeping and look to Chat Noir "Ah gotta go kitty, until next time." Chat smiles and I turn around and run past him, as I do time felt like it froze between us, I know for a moment are eyes locked and I could see something sparkle in his eyes, that brought a strange feeling in me. I pull my yoyo and swing away.

Something is definitely changing between us, but what could change such a great friendship.