why me

All Tamaki wanted was to relax and regenerate but now there was this stupid noise hindering him from doing so. The sound kept on coming after short periods of silence and the Suneater just couldn't take it anymore. Whoever's responsible for this will wish that they were never born, was all he thought to himself while anger overtook his exhausted body. Jumping off his bed and stomping to the front door of his room was now a very angry 3rd year ready to crush everyone and -thing that'd cross his way.

Amajiki ripped the door open to reveal an empty hallway. That was weird. Even if there was no one to be seen he should be able to hear some of his classmates. But nothing. The silence was deafening. Maybe I just hallucinate and imagined that stupid sound. But he wasn't really conviced with that solution. Why would he have hallucinate in the first place There's gotta be another explanation.

After stepping outside his room to make sure there was nothing going on (he was still a hero) he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

THUMP.THUMP.THUMP

Lucky me. That noise was not imagined and now I had to investigate further. Tamaki sighed and willed his body to move to the staircase where he assumed the sound to come from. As he was approaching the staircase he heard a lot of commotion in the lower levels of the dorms. What the?, before he could finish that thought a red flash appeared in front of him and took over his vision.

"Amajiki-Senpai! I'm so glad I finally found you. I didn't know where your room was so I just knocked on every door which in retrospect wasn't all that manly of me... Anyway. Please introduce me to the hero you are doing your work study for! Please, Amajiki-Senpai!! You gotta! YOU GOTTA!" Paralyzed be the surprise attack of the first year Tamaki just stood there and kept looking at the redhead while the latter continued with his rambling. "Please let me work with you, Amajiki-Senpai. I wanna safe people and the experience I'd gather would help me a lot."
That last part seemed to relax Amajikis tense muscles. It helped ease his anxiety that formed the second he was jumped by the young student. Tamaki didn't get why that first year was so enthusiastic about this but he saw a shine in the red eyes that he was all to familiar with.

Even if Amajiki didn't appreciate the bold intrusion he felt flattered that the red head wanted to work with HIM while he could've also chosen Mirio or Nejire. He must've already tried his luck with them but they probably rejected him so now he's trying to convice me. Ugh. I fear that he prepared even more of a speech since he really wants that work study. If I were to say no he'd  very likely keep on annoying me till I accepted his request. So I could just do it right away and safe a lot of time and energy on my part

Taking a few steady breaths to help him calm down, Amajiki lifted his chin and looked into the other guys face. This couldn't even get any worse, was all he thought while staring into the hopeful eyes of his opposite. While suppressing his shaking Tamaki managed to get a "Fii-Fine-e" out of his mouth. Afterwards he immediately turned his gaze to the ground and focused on containing a major panic attack. "REALLY???", was all Kirishima shouted out while closing the distance between him and Tamaki. The upper classman noticed and stumbled a few steps backwards. That action made the first year realize his mistake. "OH I'm sorry for entering your personal space", he bowed down. "I am very grateful that you are willing to give me this opportunity, Amajiki-Senpai. I beg to excuse my rude behavior." All Tamaki could answer to that was a small nod which seemed to satisfy Kirishima since he started to head off.

Just as he was about to take the first step down the staircase he looked back and yelled: "I'm Kirishima btw", with a huge smile on his face. Then he left and the dorms where finally back to normal. All the noise from earlier was gone and life could continue as usual, right?

Well Tamaki on his part still stood in the hallway that was now empty again; shaking and having difficulty breathing. Calm down! There is nothing you have to worry about anymore. The red he-... I mean Kirishima is gone now so you won't be pressured into doing anything all to soon, he tried to reassure himself  but that didn't seem to work. All he could do was stand there rooted to the floor, shaking like a leafe while his breath seemed to be caught in his lungs.

Stop it, Tamaki. You can't be a hero like this. Calm down. But his body didn't cooperate. As his breathing quickened his vision became darker. Please I want to go home. Fog seemed to cloud his vision and he could feel his body shifting. Please someone... 

And that someone came.