Mirio

Wow. Who would've thought that fighting against so many people at the same time could be this funny? 
Mirio giggled while walking. He was pleased with himself. He had a fun time with the UA first years even if it didn't last long and mostly consisted of him hitting them in their stomachs. Haha unbelievable. They have a lot to learn. Some more than others, he thought while the green haired boy came to his mind. "Let's be grateful to Mirio", sounded his best friends voice behind him. Mirio couldn't contain the small grin while he kept on walking.

Tamaki, I love you.

Once they arrived at the dorms Mirio declared that he was super hungry so he'd grab a bite in the kitchen. When he was almost there the realization struck him that he still had some snacks in his room from a shopping tour in the candy store with tamaki (that guy loved his candy) . Unfortunately that was a while back so the sweets would expire soon if he didn't eat the.. He could kill two birds with one stone. Why not stuff yourself with candy after defeating the first year hero class?

No sooner said than done and Togata was headed to his room. Once arrived he digged the snacks out from under his desk and devoured them in an instant. That was soooo good. OH MY LORD. Thank goodness I had that sudden inspiration, he thought to himself after he'd finished the whole chocolate bar.
Tamaki loved those. Maybe he should drop by his room and hang with him. Since they both were on a very tight schedule lately they haven't been able to see each other that much. But earlier his best friend seemed still exhausted form yeseterdays exercise. I should let him rest, figured Mirio when he plummet down on his bed with a food baby starting to form.

There he lay for a couple of minutes enjoying the relaxation when he heard a weird sound. Then silence. But after a short period of time the noise chimed again. What was that? Maybe it was Tamaki again. Only last week the Suneater tried to relax while throwing a small toy superball at the ceiling. Unfortunately for him, his best friend wasn't as weak as he looked so the sound of a ball crashing into the other side of his bedroomfloor wasn't very pleasant... if he was honest with himself he wouldn't want to switch rooms. He liked the thought of being so close to his loved ones. It made it easier to protect them. I know that Tamaki doesn't need my protection but I can't help wanting to shield him from all the bad in the world. I mean, he's my best friend. I would do anything for him.  That's why Mirio began to worry upon hearing that sound reoccur for the last couple of minutes. Maybe Tamaki is upset and that's why he's been harassing his bedroomceiling. Even if it wasn't him that was responsible for that sound I could still go and talk to my best friend.

Before Mirio left his room he looked into the mirror and fixed his shirt. He knew that Tamaki didn't care all to much about looks but he felt better when he was put together.

After being satisfied with what he saw in the mirror Mirio walked slowly to the staircase.

One level down and he was on the 4th foor. The floor where his best friend lived.

The Long hallways in their dorms were usually very busy but today they were quiet. Mirio figured that this was to be expected after all the students had been drained  in yesterday's practice. Everyone probably just needed some rest.

Nevertheless there was one person standing leaning at the hallway wall. Who is that?, Mirio thought. Usually he was very good at recognizing people because of their body language but this guy's posture him an awkward vibe. As he came closer he could make out some familiar indigo hair [Tamaki! ] paired with indigo eyes that seemed very unfocused.

Mirio began to pic up his pace. Something was about to happen.

Tamaki seemed to sway dangerously and was just about to fall when Mirio sprinted over to catch him.

"Tamaki? What's wrong?", shouted Mirio with a concerned expression on his face.

Tamaki was awake but didn't seem to realize what was happening. His eyes were half lidded and he seemed to have trouble breathing. What should I do?, thought Mirio to himself while holding tightly onto his friends shoulders. THINK MIRIO! THINK!

...