chapter 2

It's just gotten night, I have night shift today. For some reason the other night security gaurds turn up missing or is to scared to do it again.

I dont understand it myself but that's how it is. I decided to go go the storage, to fix kaminari.

First I had to make sure the animatronics were off. I walked up to the main 3 on stage. I climbed onto the stage and started to make sure that the animatronics, which are at least 3 feet taller then me, are turned off.

First I di deku, I felt like I was being watched by something. But when I turned I didnt see anything. I also made sure they didnt have food in them. I took dekus mask off to see that some pizza was stuck in the back of dekus mouth. I sighed as i opened his mouth more and slowly slid my hand down his mouth, grabbing the pizza and pulling out. I tossed it in the garbage and started to clean him. I smiled at the clean deku then went to bakugou.

Bakugou a plush stuck in a part of his leg and that there was pudding spilled on him. I got to work, cleaning him up. I only jumped, slightly when I accidentally touched a specific part that makes the leg move. I quickly recovered and continued. Once he was clean I stood up and turned to kirishima, only to see deku in front of me, head tilted down.

I nervously chuckled as I slowly started to pull deku back to his spot. Who had moved him. "If someone is pulling a prank on me, it's not funny!" I yelled but got no response.

I sighed and went to kirishima, a little scared that I might cuz myself on his teeth. But I got to cleaning. Once I finished cleaning him, I hopped down and went to todoroki. He didnt need cleaning so I just patted his head and turned him of so he could charge. I then went to Iida.

He was only a little messy, to which I cleaned up. I smiled as I went to shinsou next.

I went into his room and sat in front of him, not seeing that he was dirty. "The quiet kids sure do love you. Dont worry, I'll make sure you get fixed soon." I said as I slowly started to turn him off.

" I said as I slowly started to turn him off

I yawned then headed over to kaminari. I took out some tools and started to open my chest, not expecting him to turn on and try to grab me. Which worked since I was surprised and close to him.

"H-H-Hi there! Want to b-b-be friends! I'm always h-happy to - EAT- help o-o-o-others!" He said, staring at me as he glitched and sparked. I sighed I patted him. "I'm here to fix you" I said, only for him to ignore me. Well I geuss that's to be expected because hes a robot.

"Cmon! L-l-lets go enjoy some delicious piz- FLESH- pizza!" He said, his head jerking slightly as he picked me up

"Cmon! L-l-lets go enjoy some delicious piz- FLESH- pizza!" He said, his head jerking slightly as he picked me up. I quickly grabbed my tool box as he started to walk to the kitchen while carrying me. When I went to go look at the other animatronics I see that the hadn't moved.

He then suddenly and harshly sat me down as he set something in front of me. I look only for it to be shoved in my mouth. It tasted horrible and raw. I knew it was some kind of meat but I didnt know what it was. I wanted to spit it out so bad but my brain told me other wise as I looked at kaminari to see him glitching and keeping a hand over my mouth. "€@£" he said with a disoriented voice. I know what he said as I slowly started to chew, not daring to look at what I was eating.

I slowly was able to swallow it, knowing that I was most likely going to get sick off of it. Kaminari smiled "y-yummy isnt it~" he said with a grin. I slowly nodded, not being able to stop myself from looking at what I was forced to eat. What I saw made me have to immediately try to hold my vomit down. There, sat in a pizza box was a dead child. What he shoved in my mouth was what I could only assume was its insides as its stomach was torn open.

Where did he get the child, what happened. I felt light headed, I started to fall backwards until I felt something cold and hard catch me, me immediately fainting.

(Dekus pov)

I was fast enough to catch him before he fell. "What should we do with him?" I asked. Bakugou grinned. "Isnt it obvious deku?! Let's keep him in that one room, he knows how to fix us, we can make him fix the others as well as pikachu and eye bags!" He yelled.

Kirishima butted in "hes also kinda cute, dont you agree Todoroki?" He asked, to which he nodded. Iida smiled slightly. "Well finally be able to fix sensei up!" He exclaimed.

Kaminari grinned as he jerked slightly, grabbing the dead kid as we all headed to a secret room. I set (M/n) down gently on the floor, kaminari throwing the dead kid next to him. We the left him to clean ourself up, closing and blocking the secret room. We also made sure that sensei was in there with him. Once everything was cleaned up we went back to our positions like nothing ever happened. We all grinned torwards each other.

We have a new play mate~