Chapter 3

I woke up with a start. I gasped but immediately gagged at the smell.

What's happening? Where am I? I frantically looked around, curling up. I heard shuffling in the corner and went to get up, only to loose my balance and land in something gushy.

I looked down and could see that I've landed in the child I remember eating. I started to breath heavily but before I could scream someone hugged me from behind, covering my mouth.

"I wouldn't scream if i were y-you. Dont want to a-alert the young ones" a disoriented voice that sounded like it was a talking toy that had its batteries dieing said. I slowly craned my neck around to see him.

I gasped and stumbled away from the person that grabbed me, or I should say a animatronic.

"Dooooonnnt worry, I dont waaaaant to hurt you" he said, his voice dieing every once in awhile

He started to jerk his legs forward to move to me. I backed up, frightened. I then went to run, only to feel someone grab my leg, making me fall.

I let out a yelp as I looked at who ever grabbed me. Turns out it was a different animatronic.

His lower half was missing as he started to drag himself torwards me

Now I remember, these two were part of the old band. If I remember correctly theres two more. I quickly kicked the hand off and went to run where the exit is, being able to see better thanks to my eyes adjusting.

"Hehehe! H-h-hello there! W-w-want to play!" Someone asked above me as I was suddenly grabbed by some type of tape. I struggle and twist only for the animatronic to laugh a disoriented laugh.

"Everyone w-w-wants to play in the circus! C-c-come join us for a €×€<U£¡○^ party!" He yelled as he then proceeded to throw me to another animatronic

"Everyone w-w-wants to play in the circus! C-c-come join us for a €×€<U£¡○^ party!" He yelled as he then proceeded to throw me to another animatronic. Who failed to catch me.

I went for the exit again, this time dodging all there attacks. I opened the door only to see Todoroki there. I yelled and pushed him, making him tople over.

He got up and started chasing me. I ran as fast as I could to the office since Iida was guarding the entrance. On the way I passed the others who also went to chase me.

Just as Todoroki was about to grab me I shut the thic steeled door, locking it. I looked around the room quickly. I then shut the other door as Kaminari was coming down on that side.

I huffed and puffed, my heart hurt, my head hurt. I was burning hot, and was sweating up a storm. I grabbed the tablet on the desk hiding under the desk.

I chanted and hummed small lullabies to keep me calm but nothing worked as I started to claw at my skin. I checked the cameras only to see them all at the two door.

I jumped at the sound of banging, making me cover my ears and breath louder. I hate it! Go away!

"Go away!" I yelled out as I pulled on my hair.

"But (M/n), we only want you~ only you to ourselves~" I heard midoriya say as he started to shake the door. "Let us in please? You were so kind to us before, why are you so mean now?" He asked.

"Go away! Leave me alone!' I screamed, but my eyes widened at the voice I heard. "Honey, why are you locked in there?" I heard my mothers voice.

"Mum?" I asked getting hopeful, only to hiss at the realization.

"Stop it! Stop using my mothers voice Todoroki!" I yelled out. I held a umbrella close to me and came out of my hiding space.

I slowly looked up at the vent area. I quickly grabbed the tablet and went into the vent while they banged on the door and yelled. I stared at the tablet, counting all of them out, even the ones that were in the basement.

All most all of them were at the door, the biggest robot was at the stage, walking back and forth. I started to crawl throught the vents after I put the vent door back, knowing my way to the roof and exit. If I went to the exit the would hear me and the big guy would be able to grab me before I even get out.

 If I went to the exit the would hear me and the big guy would be able to grab me before I even get out

(That's the big guy)

I started to crawl to the roof. Half way there and I hear the office doors start to smash in, making me move faster.

My blood ran cold as I heard the vent door get launched off. Then heard silence, until rapid taps and clawing came from where i was, a laugh following it. The air was thick with the smell of rot. I quickly got out of the vent, turning around and putting the vent door back. I then quickly jumped off the roof and onto a scrawny tree that lowered me to the floor.

I then ran to my car, driving away. I glanced back to see the tape animatronic glaring torwards me before going back in.

I shakily drove back to my house, quickly getting out and into my home. I then locked all the windows and door, sitting down and drinking tea, trying to calm down.

What happend?

He sighed as he took a shower, burned those clothes, then went to bed, unknown to him that they wont take no for a answer.