THE BEGINNING

𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐋, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 📍
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓 - 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

A 21-year-old woman named Y/n Lee was a detective for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. A person who handles homicides and missing persons cases. Y/n being one of the top-tier detectives, she always completed her tasks without any struggle, but she had competition.

These two men would always be a step ahead of her and would always brag about it to everyone in the station, but the difference was that they were agents. Agents work alongside the local detectives to further investigate the crime and potentially arrest the suspect on federal charges.

Their names were Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, the big show-offs but they were always on track and professional about their work

Jungkook: Well, if it isn't the little detective y/n.

He said while walking towards her desk with Taehyung following behind.

Taehyung: Look how cute she is sitting at her little desk.

They both surrounded her desk, looking down at her as Jungkook rests his chin on the divider and Taehyung leaning against it. Y/n was annoyed as she rolled her eyes not giving them any of her attention, all they did was chuckle and continued to bother her.

It wasn't until later that the Sergeant came out of his office with a new announcement that caught everyone's attention.

Jungkook: Playtime is over, doll.

He winked at her then turned his attention to Taehyung nudging at his shoulder since he was staring at y/n like an idiot, he didn't even realize the Sergeant was there.

Sergeant: There is a new missing persons case, their names are Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.