Cuddles

Lots of fluff and love:

     Even though you and Bucky had been dating for almost a year he still never let you get that close to him, unless of course for the occasional kiss and hug but other then that it was a no. Some times he would hold your hand but only if he wanted you to be near him. You really didn't mind, but sure you would love to curl up in his arms and fall asleep or just to be that close to him but he had boundaries and you had to respect that. You knew what he had been through when he was under Hydras control and he just wasn't ready for that yet. It was a miracle he even let you near him when you first met, but he did and now you couldn't be happier.

You walked into the living room where every one was hanging out watching a movie and made your way to Bucky who was sitting on the couch." Tony when did you say the movie room was going to be done?" Clint asked as he popped a sour gummy in his mouth." By tomorrow hopefully." He answered." Good, I am getting tiered of sharing my food with Mr. Big fingers over here." Clint said as Scott put his hand in the bag of sour gummies. You laughed as you walked over and sat down next to your boyfriend Bucky who was watching what ever movie was on." Hey handsome." You said to Bucky, he looked over at you and smiled. Right when he was about to answer Sam showed up behind him." Well hello gorgeous." Sam said with a dumb grin on his face." I wasn't talking to you Sam." You said." To bad, you could have all this." He said as he walked off." Not when there isn't anything there to be had!" You yelled back at him." Oh, burn." Nat said." Hey you ok?" You asked looking over at Bucky who had that lost look on his face you hadn't seen in a while." Yeah, just lost in thought." He said with a half smile. You looked around and noticed that all the couples in the room were sitting together cuddling except for you and Bucky, sure every one knew that you were dating but you rarely came in contact with each other and every one knew it." Hey Y/N." You heard Wanda say from the kitchen." Be right back." You told Bucky before standing up and walking over to her." What?" You asked in the same hushed tone she was in." What is going on between you and Bucky?" You looked at her surprised." You do know we are dating right?" You asked back." Well dah I know that but I mean why do you to never sit closer together, or show any physical connection at all, you guys doing ok?" You sighed and looked back over at him." Its complicated." " How complicated, ew you aren't acting this way just so you can go and-" " NO, we are not." You said in a hushed yet still stern tone ." You didn't even know what I was going to say." " I got the idea." You countered." And yes it is complicated. Its just that Bucky has never had contact like that, the only kind he got was people hurting him, and he is still to scared of hurting me." You explained." I get it, sorry for pulling you away from the movie." " What are they watching any way?" You asked looking back over at the TV." I think it was call Gone with the Wind." " Everyone must be enjoying that." You said as the two of you walked back into the living room.

-Next day-

You were sitting on one of the recliners in the movie room that was just newly added to the Avengers tower searching through Netflix for something to watch when Bucky walked in, you looked over at him and smiled but soon concern washed over your face at the way Bucky looked." Hey, you alright?" You asked as he looked over at you." No, actually." He sat down next to you and sighed." Well what seems to be the problem?" You asked turning your body to face him." I don't know, that's just it." He sounded aggravated." Can I help in some way?" You didn't know what to do, he looked so tiered but you knew he hadn't had a nightmare that night and no one had missions." Sure, if you can." He looked over at you and gave you a half smile." I just feel tiered, like I am deprived of something, I just don't know what." You thought for a moment." Are you hungry?" " Nope just ate." " Water?" He shook his head." What about breathing?" He gave a light chuckle." I better be breathing." You really didn't want to state the obvious, he was obviously lacking human contact which every one needs sometime in their life." Is there anything you need to do, or tell someone?" He sat back in his chair and looked on at the screen in front of both of you." No, I don't think there is any thing." You sat back in your chair and thought of a way for you to get closer to him, you knew if you said that he needed more human contact he would deny it even if he knew it was true." What about lack of sun?" Now you were just making stuff up." What?" He asked looking over at you with a goofy grin on his face." I don't think that is it, it isn't something that has to do with my physical state, more of an emotion, like joy or something like that." " Are you saying you're unhappy, because if you are I am about to change that right now." You said turning to face him again." Maybe." He said looking back over at you." Listen, if you really want to find out what is going on with you I will need better then maybe." He sighed." Ok fine. I have been feeling like this for a while, but not this bad." " What does it feel like if you can explain." You said with interest." Like there is a hole right here." He said pointing at the center of his chest." And I don't know why. I have everything I need. Friends, family, a girlfriend who cares for me, I got it all. But not what ever this is." You could feel the sadness start to invade your body as he spoke." I think I know what you need." You said. He looked at you again." Really?" He asked." Yeah, I am not to sure it will work but it might be the thing you need."

He watched as you stood up and walked over to him, you sat on his lap and you felt him tense up." Calm down I am not going to hurt you." You said." Yeah but I might hurt you." He said back as you looked at him, you slowly leaned in and placed your head on his chest. He was still stiff not wanting to touch you." You won't hurt me Buck, trust me." You wrapped your arms around his chest, you felt him relax after a bit and he put his flesh arm around your waist holding you close to his chest." I know how much you hate being close to people but I think this is what you need." You said as you played with his hair. You finely felt his metal arm join the other and it went to your back, rubbing small circles over your skin." I love you." He whispered into your hair with a smile in his voice. You looked up at him and saw how happy he looked now." I love you too." He pulled you closer and pressed his lips to yours. This time it felt different, like he wanted to kiss you and it wasn't forced like all the other times. For once you could feel how much he loved you, and he could feel the same from you." You are what was missing." He said pulling away from you and resting his forehead against yours." I am glad you finally found that out." You said with a smile.

After that night there was barely a moment that the two of you didn't stay apart, Bucky found the cure for his problem and you finely got the relationship with him you always wanted.

I really hope you liked it!