Trust Me... Please

WARNING
This stormy has hints at Suicide, and depression

To say that you didn't have luck with men was a complete lie. You did great with dates and going out with guys, keeping one was the problem. Sure, you have had your share of boyfriends and cute guys call you theirs but every time you had the classic relationship it didn't feel right, or real. So, when your longtime friend Natasha said she found you a guy you weren't at all excited about it.

" Come on, he's really nice. Just give him a chance please." Nat begged you." No Nat, I don't want to, ok?" You were fed up with all your friends trying to get you together with random guys, and people from work." Is he an agent?" You asked, looking over at your friend." No, he's not. He is actually friends with Steve." You sighed and set your head back on your bed." What does he look like?" She smiled and sat down next to you." He is six foot something, dark brown hair that is about shoulder length." "Ew, Nat. If he has long hair that's an instant red flag for me." She groaned." Just because your last date had hip length hair and looked like he belonged in a peace protest doesn't mean Bucky is."

"His name is Bucky?" She chuckled and nodded." James actually but we call him Bucky." You smiled and looked back up at the roof." Tell me more about him before I agree to this." Nat crossed her legs on your bed as you sat up." He has bright blue eyes, like really bright, he is beautiful. Anyway, he is in his mid-twenties, is ex-Military, and get this, he has a metal arm." You burst out laughing." Well, he sounds nice." She smiled and nodded." Why a metal arm though?" Nat shrugged." War wound: Shuri made it for him after his other one got destroyed." You thought for a moment. He sounded nice, handsome, and even your type, but Nat could be over exaggerating. You wanted to meet the guy first before you made any plans to go on a date." Ok, I will go out with him." Nat squealed in excitement." But under one condition." She nodded and waited for you to speak." I am not going on a blind date; I need to meet him first." She agreed." Lucky for you he's here right now." You blinked a couple times before realizing that Nat had grabbed your hand and pulled out of your bed, and out of your room.

You both walked down the stairs and entered the living space where you saw Tony, Thor, Bruce, Wanda, Sam, and Vision all standing around talking to both Steve and another man, a very tall handsome man at that." That's Bucky." Nat whispered to you, pointing at Buck as you both walked closer." I know, you practically described everything about him to me." You made it to everyone and were standing next to Tony when Steve noticed you." Oh, there you are." He said with a big smile." Hey." You answered before hugging the man." I don't think I introduced you two." Steve said, as he looked between you and Bucky.

You shook your head and looked over at the blue-eyed brunet in front of you." Bucky, this is Y/N. Y/N, Bucky." You held your hand out for him to shake, he was hesitant at first but soon took your hand in his, gently shacking it." Nice to meet you Bucky." You smiled up at him." Nice to meet you too." He smiled back after letting go of your hand. You could feel Nat looking at you when you turned back around. She had the dumbest grin on her face, you glared back at her making her giggle." Buck will be staying here for a while, so please, try to make him feel at home. I'm looking at you Tony." Steve said, looking directly at Tony." Why me? I didn't do anything." You all laughed except for Bucky, he seemed tense." Come on Buck, I'll show you your room." He nodded and grabbed his duffle bag before fallowing Steve out of the room.

" Told ya he's a looker." Nat said after they were out of ear shot." Yeah, he is very handsome I will give you that, but he seems bothered." Nat nodded and draped her arm around your shoulder as you both walked towards the stairs." He has trauma, like any soldier would have after what he's gone through." "And what has he gone through." She sighed as you both walked up the stairs." He was used by Hydra for years, experimented on, that's how he got the metal arm, but after Hydra fell and he was thrown out into the world Steve was finely able to find him. Then he was sent to Wakanda for rehab and things, it's a long story but I'm sure he would be happy to tell you more once he warms up to you." You smiled at the thought." But are you sure he would want to go out with me? I mean sure, we are both soldiers and we have close to the same background, but I wasn't used for experiments, at least not like that." Nat turned to look at you after making it to your room." He needs someone to talk to, sure he has Steve, and they are old friends, but maybe someone who has shared life experience might help both of you. Don't think I'm not the only one who hears you crying in the middle of the night." You looked at the ground as she sat her hands on your shoulders." Give him a chance, maybe you'll just be friends, but still, he needs this just as much as you do." You nodded and looked back up at her." Ok, I'll try." She gave you a small smile before walking off to her own room. You sighed and walked into yours, sitting down on your bed and grabbing your book. You couldn't focus on what you were reading though, all you could think of was Bucky. He had you awe struck.