unaccepted?!

It was the afternoon at U.A, touya was going to tell his team the big news. Touya was making his way to the locker room where the boys were getting ready for practice. And they all were whipping eachother with towels, no surprise.

Touya: HEY! listen up guys, we have a new teammate, I want y'all to be respectful when he comes

Kirishima: sure touya, but who is it?

Touya: you'll find out in a minute rock head

Kaminari: Ooh~ I wonder who it is

Bakugou: why do we need another teammate!?

Touya: because I had to kick kai out cause he was being a bitch, and I hate him

Bakugou: whatever

A few minutes later touya heard a door open

Touya: Oop, that must be him. Everyone on their best behavior and respect him I don't care if you got a problem with him or not and don't treat him like a wimp, trust me those eyes of his will cut you like a knife

After touya went to go get tenko he comes back and everyone gives a confused and concerned look why a rich kid wants to play football

Bakugou: ... REALLY!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?

touya: HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY, I SAID BE RESPECTFUL!

bakugou: tch! Whatever, is he experienced with football

Kirishima: is he quick?

Kaminari: is he good at dodging?

Shinsou: is he good at anything at all?

Tenko: ...

They were asking so many questions, touya was literally getting bumbarded by all the ridiculous questions, and tenko was getting... Angry. Clenching his fists in full anger, his face was turning red, he started growling lightly, and giving the biggest death stare. Like he was going to grab a pole and beat the shit of out shinsou with it.

Touya: woah! Tenko you okay?!, here let me take you outside real quick

Tenko: no... I'm fine, just a little offended by the comment the eggplant made is all

All the boys in the locker room went silent and stared at tenko with slight fear in thier eyes, while shinsou was offended but not showing it

Touya: okay, everyone head out to the field

Everyone were on the field and doing pushups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, ect.
And then after 25 minutes they had to run back and forth 5 times which wasn't a problem for tenko. When they were all lined up to start running, Touya yelled "go" setting the time to see how fast the team can run. The team started running but in a few seconds tenko was beating all of them. Some were concerned, angry, surprised, and slightly jealousy. But none were amazed except for touya, they all had a jealous look that made them lose track of what they were doing.

Touya: HEY! FOCUS ON WHAT YOUR DOING GUYS!

bakugou: How can we focus on what we're doing when this rich brat is faster the we expected

Touya: tenko's talent that's Possibly better than all of you is no reason for you to lose track of what your doing dumb bitch!

Bakugou and touya now started to argue and call eachother names, it then started to catch tenko's eye as he turned around. He then let out a few cute giggles at touya, that then caught touya's eye that suddenly made everyone turn to tenko. Touya smiled and blushed but, was embarrassed that his team are fucking idiots. This then caught bakugou's eye so bakugou pushed touya down, that made tenko lose his temper for sure. So tenko stomped over to bakugou and gave him the meanest death stare that sent a shiver down bakugou's spine.
Tenko then raised his hand and as touya saw what was about to happen he just sat there and watched as tenko gave him the hardest bitch slap. It was so hard it was harder then bakugou's mom smacked him.