The big Party

It was a Halloween🎃👻🍬 night and everyone was puting their outfits on since they Don't do costumes, Hana was dressed in a small black dress with glitter and high heels, she wore black makeup, eyeshadow, lipstick ect. And her hair styled in high ponytail. While tenko wore a crobtop, with tight shorts and leggings, he wore a little bit of makeup, he had glitter on his cheeks, and his hair styled in a braid, (HE WORE FUCKING EARRINGS Y'ALL!!) Basically Hana and tenko just did black clothes. But on the other hand, himiko wore a short white dress, with a see through bow behind, she also wore white low heels with glitter on them, and wore hair accessories in her hair, with her hair down and curly. Jin wore a grey beenie, a green shirt that said "be gone THOT!" and a pair of black pants and white shoes. Touya wore just a plain black hoodie, pants and shoes, and wore one earring, and had 3 nose rings (like da fuc?!)
Anyways they all were ready so they stepped out to showed eachother what they were wearing.

Hana: y'all... We look savage as fuck

Tenko: hell yea! These bitches can't compare!

Jin: wait? Tenko I know damn well you ain't wearing makeup! Is that glitter on yo cheeks!?

Tenko: Jin quit hatin

Jin: how can I hate? I'm not gay

Tenko: still quit hatin, yo clothes look fire and you over here judging me!

Jin: I was just asking damnnnnnnn!

Himiko: touya...ain't nobody finna see you at this party you just wearing black Chile!!

Touya: ten, and Hana are wearing black too!! So I don't wanna hear nothing from you!!!

Himiko: yea yea whateva let's go already, everyone is already gone

Tenko: okie leggo

So the 5 of these motherfuckers left their dorms and went to the party. Once they arrived tenko and Hana went to the food as soon as they saw it and started grabbing random shit they never even heard of.

Touya: okay guys remember the plan

Himiko: yep, but wait how do we get them to spit out the truth?

Touya: wait till their drunk, I swear I know they got all types of drinks up in this BITCH!

Jin : which I have spotted

Hana: ohhhhh shit Ten! They got drinks

Tenko: Drinks!?

Himiko: yea, umm this won't take long

- hours later of partying-

Hours later of partying and drinking if I do say so myself Hana and tenko were
ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE everybody was having fun hana was in the background choking somebody out, while tenko was dancing on some random pole while everyone was just taking pictures. Touya, himiko, and Jin was video taping and laughing, posting that shit on Instagram🤳. Some people were disgusted of tenko, some perverts *cough Kai cough* were getting turned on
(Disgusting)
Tenko was still dancing on the pole with a drink in his hand having a good time, but while dancing tenko didn't notice that he threw his drink back which hit Kai and a bitch he was sitting with.

Kai: HEY! Watch what your doing!

Yea that caught tenko's attention real quick.

Kai: yea I said it, dumb bitch

Touya getting ready to knock a bitch out, tenko then paused for a moment. Then out of fucking nowhere he jumps up and lands on Kai's knees BREAKING BOTH OF THEM BITCHES, Kai screams in the most pain ever and that caught everyone's attention!