1.

Kyrie POV

*3 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐*

"𝒉𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒎 𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆"
"𝒊𝒎 𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏" she smiled nervously

*2 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐*
The waiters set up our candle light dinner as I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. She came in smiling, I directed her to our seats. Lord knows I was a nervous wreck but I really like her so why not try to shoot my shot. As I looked closer I seen her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying before.

"𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌?" I looked at her with a concerned look, raising my eyebrow...

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆" she looked around and quickly changed the subject, brushing it off.

"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

There was a moment of silence before someone came to take our orders. The waiter walked away while we made eye contact, I gazed at her getting lost in her eyes. She looked nervous and turned away smiling.

"𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔" I said slightly smirking

" 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒂 " she playfully rolled her eyes and handed me her phone

"𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆" she said

I took the pictures as she smiled, she took the phone back thanking me. She scrolled through them deleting most of them then posting her favorite one on Insta.

"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆" she said, showing me

" 𝒚𝒆𝒂, 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑾𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 & 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖-"

"𝒚𝒆𝒔" she interrupted

"𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒌" I smiled at her as she blushed.

____________________________________
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆 , 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆" she said as I pulled her into a hug outside her house.

"𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆" I responded as my hands fell lower onto her back, going for the kiss...

She reached, pulling me closer deepening the kiss. Before it got too crazy her mom came out and cleared her throat.

"𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒎𝒓?" She pulled away trying to act normal

"𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒐" I got in my car and waited for her to get inside, pulling off.

____________________________________
𝑹𝒚𝒂𝒏 POV

____________________________________𝑹𝒚𝒂𝒏 POV