2.

Kahlani POV

                                  best bitch🦎💕

you tryna slide wimme?

             you always tryna pop out, sit that ass down sometimes. but where 🤨

bye, my nigga over there.

                         You gotta pick me up and buy me food.

Be there in 20 💋

I put on my all black Nike tech track suit with a white-t and my white fazos. I put on a small gold stack chain with my zodiac and birthday in Roman numerals on them. I quickly flattened my hair and put on some lip gloss fixing my lash extensions. I dress...confusing Idek, I dress like a boy but put on wigs, nails n makeup no problem just depends on my mood kinda like a stem if you must.

I grabbed all my things and went outside hearing her pull up.

"Hey lil girl" I said rolling my eyes playfully

She passed me my food and I starting eating the fries. She pulled into a drive way of a busted ass house, I looked at her with a stank face.

"Whew chile the ghetto, you fuckin this nigga-"

"10 inches"

"Say nomo" I threw my hands up in surrender giving her the side eye, opening the door.

She knocked on the door and we were greeted by some boy, she first introduced me before sitting down.

"This is my Best friend Ka y'all, Ka this is G5 , Foolie , Jayyyy-"

She dragged the "y" so long I already knew that was "10 inches"

"Moe and Ky"

"Yooo" I said looking at everyone respond except Ky, he just tilted his head and squinted at me.

𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏

I took an open seat next to Layla, comfortably adjusting my gun which was in my waistband behind me. I always felt like I needed one since I've been training since I was about 5. My uncle taught me about gun safety and even let me shoot when I was old enough.

"Watchu on?" G5 said smirkin at me slyly

"I like females" I said letting out a quiet laugh looking at my phone.

"You just ain't been dicked down fr" Layla whispered to me

"Shhh mind yo business" I replied

I grabbed my airpods only putting one in and put on "Drankin n Smokin by Future & Lil uzi". I nodded my head to the beat and sang the lyrics in my head, Layla shook me aggressively with a weird face trying to get my attention. I showed her I only had one in meaning I can still hear her.

"Bitch crabs talking bout chu on live"

"Who tf named they child crabs" Jay said all in our damn conversation

"That's ha code name, now move" she replied pushing him over coming closer to me.

I paused the song and looked up