―𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑―

[ Prior to Altercations ]

Frank would find the his gaze pulled away for a moment to the sound of Billy's tone rather suggestive as they'd been viewing the ' show ' from afar at the bar top . Perhaps Frank found it difficult to let his umbers leave the presence of the blonde swaying in a manner that stirred the pent up desires to handle the curves of slender hips himself . Possession of instinct settled behind the glimpse of orbs soon resting on Russo with a raise of brow .

" Figured you always had a thing for blondes , but shit ... she's got you fuckin' wrapped around her damn finger — Frankie boy ! "

Billy only nudged against him with Blue Moon still in hands , mere inches away from his shadowed brims with the sound of Earth , Wind , and Fire echoing throughout the joint — Turk soon replacing the second empty pint of Frank's with a chilled one foaming and filled to the brim with his draft Bud Light . Gripping the handle again , he'd nod with a silent thanks as Turk went back to tending the group of bikers surrounding the pool table — waving him over . Castle only raised a brow , scoffing in a more disbelieved sense to shrug the notion away — dismissive to the own truth that he wasn't going to put out there knowingly . Perhaps , it startled him how easy it was to gravitate toward the reporter he'd only share a few words with before she'd go scurrying off and onto the dancefloor . He'd not expect his evening to go this direction in the slightest , tasting the ale on his tongue with a pondering through his thoughts that encircle the ideal of the woman . Sure , Frank wasn't one that wasn't used to the nature of female company in a few forms — yet she ? Something about her sparked interest to fire in a plethora of directions he'd be unfamiliar with . Shy , yet sincerely strong in a way that consumed the brute and demanding nature of him to push it aside to let Karen guide . He was learning about her , little ticks — subtle mannerisms she held , along with the ones that stood out more defiant to witness . Yet , her beauty was one thing that stood out beyond any expectation when he initially had turned his jaw to meet her gaze . Sitting closer , glimpsing of the minute details of her face only did himself in a beautifully damning sense of the way . Those blues were that of the oceans he'd seen overseas , reminding him of a peaceful easy feeling he'd get in moments all too rare in his chaotic life . A buzzing sense manifested in his chest , unable to fully rest for some reason . Perhaps he'd want to blame it on the Bud he'd been ingesting since he'd sat down in this bar . Yet , he knew better than to go putting his faith in alcohol to pin his predicament to . It was obvious that Frank was attracted to her on a level much deeper than the physical sense . Finding himself to shake his head , he'd finally open his mouth to voice an answer — along with his own question for Russo to reflect on .

" That right?— Says the fucker who's been staring at her friend like a bastard starved of any attention . I know you're eager to pounce , but take it easy — ya asshole . "

Frank smirked in the slightest with a telling raise of his hues , watching at the head of Russo's rolled back in a hysterical sense of the way — letting the sly grin slowly manifest to his brother's reaction . He had him right where he wanted him , and it only added to the amusement of their conversation entirely . They always had a way of reading the other in a manner that needed little words , perhaps in the matter of how easy it was to depict what be the center of either man's focus . Deprived ? Surely they were — yet for Frank , he was deprived of a connection other than his brother's .

" Fair enough , but you gotta admit . I think ' Miss Page ' might be good for a big oaf like you . "

Billy noted in a lighter tone , hand to pat on his broaden shoulder with a nod — knowing that neither of them were ones to speak on their emotions by any means , yet it was the hinting at support that caught Frank a bit off guard . Patting to the hand on his arm , he'd nod soundly with a reciprocated feeling with speaking .