The Ephemeral

Book 3: Ve'Rah Daa

"...A society in which women are taught anything but the management of a family, the care of men, and the creation of the future generation is a society which is on its way out."

L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology: A New Slant on Life. 1965.

THEORIES

Please use this space to discuss any theories, predictions, or metanalysis you have up to this point. This is your chance to document your "I knew it!" thoughts. (Beyond this page, any in-line comments that spoil events or major revelations in book 3 -- accidentally or otherwise -- will be deleted for the sake of other readers. Thanks!)

MAP

Sorry. My Inkarnate maps had to be removed due to copyright! You can find them on my website or Instagram account (links in profile).

Note: Like Book 2, the third and final book is in its early draft stages.  I intend to upload a chapter every month (roughly), but there is no official update schedule.

If you want updates, be sure to add this book to your library or reading list. You can also follow me on WP and any of my socials (Instagram, TikTok, etc -- all listed in my profile).

The Ephemeral (Book 3: Ve'Rah Daa)

© October 2021 Erica Gallegos

All rights reserved.  This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the author.