Baby Talk

Although I was hungry, I had to admit that I was very comfortable with Michael holding me like this.. It calmed me down. I wanted to stay, but my hunger increased.. I looked to make sure that Michael was sleeping and his baby face was peaceful. So I slipped out of Michael's arms and onto the floor. Then I started walking out of the room and down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and began to cook a big breakfast.. Big enough for six people.

As I was setting the food down on the table, I was startled by a pair of arms that wrapped around my waist and a pair of lips that only I could kiss. It was Michael.. But I could have sworn that he was asleep just a second ago.. Let's see.. I got up, I checked, I walked out and down the.. Oh.. I forgot to close the door..

Michael: Morning baby..

Suesie: I thought you were sleeping..

Michael: I was, until the bed got cold.

Suesie: And then?

Michael: And then, I smelled food. So I thought, Why not go and see my girl?

Suesie: Well, your girl is very hungry right now and can't eat until her boy lets go of her hips.

Michael: Alright.. Alright.. Did you make me anything?

Suesie: Um.. You were sleep?

I said innocently.

Michael: Nice try baby. I just want one plate, okay? Share?

Suesie: Okay.. Just don't touch anything until I bring out all of the plates..

Then I disappeared as Michael looked down and mouthed, All of them? I came back with two more plates and Michael just looked at me.

Michael: My goodness baby, five plates for two people?

Suesie: It was going to be five plates for one..

I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

Michael: Baby.. Do you realize how much food that you plan to eat?

Suesie: Yes I most certainly do.

Michael: Planning and actually eating are two different things.

Suesie: I went to High School with you, I'm not dumb.

Then I thought, Maybe the Principal was..

Michael: Okay.. Enjoy your four plates..

Suesie: I will.

I gladly sat down and started eating. Michael just watched me and rarely ate from his plate. I looked up at one point and tilted my head.

Suesie: What?

Michael just shook his head and looked down.

Michael: I'm just admiring my beautiful and hungry wife.

Suesie: That's creepy at this moment..

Michael laughed, which caused me to do the same.

Michael: You're so adorable when you laugh. Your cheeks turn red and you look down, like you are right now.

Suesie: I can't help it.. Your laugh is contagious.

Michael: What if I laugh so more?

Suesie: Then I'll laugh.

Michael laughed and I tried to hold back mine but I failed.

Suesie: Michael! Stop laughing!

Michael wiped his eyes.