Words Turn

This started off my second week.. LaToya brought me back after we slept everything off. I was seriously tired and I didn't feel like putting up with Michael and his crap.. When we got there, Janet was so upset that she didn't even say 'Hello' to me. She didn't acknowledge me at all. What did I do? I didn't want to make her even more upset so I started making something for her. I made her favorite drink and set in front of her. I then made my way upstairs and opened the guest room door.. It was spotless. Just as I had left it. Her stuff wasn't even in there. I went into the bedroom and it was nicer than what I had left it. I checked the rest of the house but I never found what I was looking for.. Let me rephrase that. I never found who I was looking for. I laid down on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Questions formed inside of my head..

Where is he?

Is he cheating again?

Did he run away?

Did he go for a walk?

Did I do something wrong?

Is it my fault?

Why is Janet so mad at me?

What's wrong with her?

What's wrong with him?

What's wrong with me?

Questions, questions, questions.. I waited for a while and, to me, only a few minutes passed by before I heard the door open. I didn't look at the direction of which it came from, nor did I turn. I just stayed the same and stared at the ceiling. My imagination took over me after a while and I just imagined what happened last night.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Daydream~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Michael was happy when Janet came over and they started to play some games together. Janet noticed that Michael wasn't focused on the game or her and snapped her fingers at him.

Michael: Yes Dunk?

Janet: Mike.. You alright?

Michael: Yes.. Why would you ask that?

Janet: You just don't seem that focused on the game.

Michael: I am focused.

Janet shook her head.

Janet: I just beat you for the fourth time in a row! You're usually competitive about this game but this time.. What's wrong?

Michael was silent for a while and then sighed.

Michael: J.. Can I tell you something?

Janet: Anything.

Michael: Suzanne is very upset with me because of something I did and now she won't look at me or let me touch her in any way at all.

Janet was a little hesitant about what she was going to say and looked down.

Janet: What did you do?

Michael: J I-.. I-.. Cheated on her with my boss..

Michael said lowly. Janet's eyes popped wide open.

Janet: I wouldn't let you touch me either! Michael how could you?

Michael: I'm sorry! I keel telling her how sorry I am and she won't allow me to show her either.

Janet started to snicker a little and Michael shook his head.

Michael: Shut up.

Janet: I ain't say nothing. But I don't blame her.