PROLOGUE: PART II

*WARNING: EXPLICIT KILL SCENES AND LANGUAGE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER*

Ten years ago: September 19th - 1:45pm

"Again! You need to aim better than that Harry! Come on! You need to hit the same spot each time you pull that trigger. Hitting the same spot makes you a god"

The curly headed eighteen year old was fresh out of high school, graduated back in June, wondering what the freshman girls looked like this year.

His head wasn't really thinking about his shooting practice with his step father, more like he was thinking with his other head.

He was still a teenager after all and the only thing he was mostly interested in was girls.

He used to spend his time reading and practicing magic, but that was before she died.

Harry's step father was all he had left since his mom was killed in an awful robbery at her clothing store just last month.

The internal wound was still fresh and Harry started to realize he wasn't himself anymore.

As she continued to create, she was getting more popular with each piece of clothing she put out on the shelves.

Harry absolutely adored his mom, basically worshipped the ground she walked on, so when she died his happy personality and passions died with her.

Harry used to love performing his magic acts to his mother, no matter how exhausted she felt after a shift at work she would always watch them and applaud for him with cheers and whistles.

"That was so good baby bird! You going to learn to fly next?"

Her small, smooth left hand raked through her only son's chestnut curls, causing his smile to widen across his face.

"I'll never leave the nest as long as you're here to keep me warm mum"

His step father would never find the time to watch his step son's little acts.

That was all the whole thing was to him, acts.

He felt like his whole relationship to Harry's mother was all an act, until she was taken from him and he realized just how much he wanted and needed her.

Harry used to hate his step father when his mom was alive, but since he started caring less and less about things after her death, he had learned to tolerate the man.

He was even starting to see things in his perspective, hence the reason he decided to practice his shooting skills with the aging alcoholic.

Frank Edwards was on his fourth beer as Harry started to reload his gun, the .44 Magnum that seemed to fit perfectly in his hands the moment he picked it up.

The man wouldn't have been able to continue living if it weren't for his alcohol, Harry thought.

He found Frank pretty pathetic when it came to how he handled his wife's death.

Harry loved her way more than this bastard did but here he was, sober and practicing shooting guns with the actual alcoholic.