AlphaTeam x Reader||Drunken Confession

➳ Y/n= Your Name

-

A sudden burst of laughter between you and the boys was heard in the bar as it merged with the chattering of patrons. The music was low and pretty basic, yet it had a catchy tune to it. It was night by now and the neon lights in the bar could pass it off as a club.

You all were sitting close to each other. Tommy to your left, Buck to your right, Eddie to the left-front of you, and Mason to the right-front as well. You continued to laugh at their recounts of their jobs, it seemed wild and outrageous, but you envied them for how fun it seemed, except for how realistically painful it can be as they told you.

"-and then we heard Mason groan. As we looked back, we could see a god damn cactus impaling him through his body! His guts were absolutely everywhere!" Tommy mentioned, laughing out with the others including yourself. Mason only shivers as he thinks back to that traumatizing moment.

He then shakes that memory off as he looks back at Tommy with an annoyed glare. "You were the reason I died in the first place!" Mason retorts back as Tommy raises his hands defensively. "Hey! It's either that or blow up with the train!" You only laughed at their bickering.

"Wow! That seems so unreal.." You say as you take another swig from your beer. The lights around you as well as your vision became fuzzier the more you drank. "Well it all happened, even if you believe it or not." Eddie responds with a wave of a hand, he also takes a few gulps of his own beer.

"Mmmm... don't you think this should be a secret?" You question them as you raise your beer to your lips, taking in the smell of your alcoholic beverage. "Fuck- you're right... Well shit, I mean we trust you with this information at least." Eddie says with confidence only for it to diminish when you reply, "Yeah, but we're still in a public bar filled with lottsa people."

The boys stayed silent as realization kicked in. "Ahhh! God damn it! We literally spilled the beans to a bunch of people here! Now we might get fired if they find out about this!" Mason groans out as he holds his head in frustration. "Don't worry about it guys! Absolutely no one seems to be paying attention to us from the looks of it," Buck says as he points out that everyone was either in their own world, too busy chatting with other fellow customers, or either too drunk for their own good.

"Even, Allison and the others won't find out when there's no evidence of us saying shit." He continued as he leaned back onto the chair, finally guzzling down his beer and finishing it. Dragging out a sigh, he wipes his mouth with his sleeve as he crosses his arms behind his head, relaxing himself onto them.

Seeing him drink his beer, you began to drink your own as well, your vision turned even more foggier than before, you couldn't even think straight anymore. Your head bobbed down a bit, your movements started to become sluggish. 'Damn my lightweightness,' you thought as you could practically feel your face begin to flush with red.

"Yeahhh- maybe we should probably be more careful next time." Tommy nervously looks around. "Ha ha ha." Eddie chuckles in relief. "These damn beers really change the way you think, huh?" "Or we're just fuckin' morons." Mason replies with a witty remark making all of us laugh. You finally gulp down what remained of your beer.

You blink rapidly for small moments, having everything around you feel like it's moving. It took you a few seconds to adjust and take in your surroundings. You could see the boys laughing with each other, which made the corners of your lips curl into a soft smile. You put your elbow on the table, leaning your head onto the palm of your hand. Dragging your finger across the table and with a flushed face you responded, "very adorable morons.."

This earned their attention as they all looked at you in surprise. "What?" Mason says as he seemed a bit baffled from your response. You muttered something under your breath, though the guys couldn't catch what you said. "Uh- Y/N? Can you speak a bit louder for us? I think we heard you wrong.." Eddie speaks up for the others as his heart starts to pump faster.