𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

14 years later

Jungkook sat in his prison cell with an emotionless look on his face. As he looked at the dirty walls of the jail cell. Nobody have ever visited him since the day the murder took place. yeah some of his fans came to visit but he really wasn't interested them.

His grandmother didn't even visit him for the past 14 years he had been in jail. He was so bored, and he didn't have anything else to do in this jail cell. No one to communicate or no sort of entertainment.

Then a police came by his jail cell which the police officer was accompanied by another police officer. They both entered Jungkook's jail cell, and one of the police officers put cuffs on his wrists.

"Someone came to visit you" the police officer said with a blank tone

As they pulled jungkook up from his sitting position by the cuffs. they both held Jungkook tightly, and walked him into the visitor room.

Jungkook walked into the visitor room with the police officers behind me. He sat down in the chair as Jungkook looks up at a unfamiliar woman.

"who are you?" said Jungkook as he laid back in his chair while his chain wrist laid in his lap.

"Oh my name is Kim Young-mi" said the girl in front of him.

"I don't remember that name" said Jungkook as he looked up at the short hair girl

"Well because you don't know me" Young mi smiled up at Jungkook as she leans on the mental table in the room.

Jungkook looks at her smile as the smile kinda resembles to taehyung's smile.

"that smile of yours is very familiar" said Jungkook as he leans on the table as he put his cuffed hands on the mental table

"Probably because I'm Kim Taehyung's daughter"

Jungkook looks at her in utter shock, as he said in a whisper "how old are you?"

"I'm 19 and if you are wondering how old i was when you took my dad away from me, i was 5 years old" said Young mi as she said it in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry killing taehyung wasn't in my plan"

"Then why did you kill him?"

"Because he would've ruined it.."

"Well keep in mind that you took away my dad from me in a young age"

Young mi stood up from her seat, and left the room. She had left Jungkook with a shock reaction and he felt pity for her in a way.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
thanks for the 6k reads, I'm really greatful that you wanted to read this unorganized book. :))