𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

As Jungkook was hiding, he saw the backs of 6 men's as if they are waiting for someone til a man with a black duffel-bag walked towards the group of men's. Then one of the men spoke up, "so did you bring the stuff I told you to bring?"

"Yes I did" the man with the duffel bag said

One of the other guy was going to grab the duffel bag but the man pulled the bag away when he said with a grin, "I want something in return since I didn't get all of these files for nothing in return"

That's when one of the guy from the group said "you must be joking"

"No I'm not, I betrayed them so I want money in return how about 500 grand"

Then a merciless laugh was heard from the group, and then the man that laugh took out a gun. He didn't hesitate to shoot the man, and jungkook just let out a low yell but soon covered his mouth with his hands.

"Who's there?"

Jungkook didn't dare move since he knew that he would get killed if he shown himself.

"If you don't come out then we don't have any other choice then to kill you"

Jungkook then let out a small sigh, and decided to just come out of the hiding spot since he knew that he was going to get killed anyways.

Then he saw the faces of the unknown men's til he laid his eyes upon the man in the middle as he remembered that he saw him in the meeting. Then jungkook laid his eyes upon the dead man as his eyes widen since that's the guy from the mansion. Then a man with wide shoulders said with a cold tone, "who are you? Why are you out here?"

Jungkook didn't dare looked at the guy as he just said "I'm just a regular guy"

"don't act smart with us" one of the shorter guys said

"Let's make a deal, I'll forget about this and you forget I exist" jungkook said as he just wanted to get out of there

"How about no, so tell us who you are" the shortest guy said

Jungkook stayed quiet as he noticed that the tallest man in the group was reading through files as the duffel bag was opened. That's when the tall man spoke up as he closed the folder, "so you are his son right?"

"Who's son?" The man with dark hair said

"The leader of Busan"

He just said as he hand over the file to the man in the middle as he read through the file. Jungkook just stood there as he instantly regretting running out of the house. As they all looked at him, and then jungkook gave up and decided to speak up to reveal his real identity.

"Yes I'm his son but honestly speaking I just found out about my father's so call gang just a few days ago but I'm confused as well since kim taehyung is a businessman but turns out that I'm wrong"

The man with wide shoulders held his gun towards him but after unlocking those memories he wasn't as scared anymore. That's when Jungkook said again but with a eerie tone.

"Are you going to kill me? I doubt it since you guys hired one of my fathers men's to get information on me plus a little gun won't scare me since I went through enough trauma with my father"

"Put down the gun seokjin, so why are you here?" Kim Taehyung said

"Technically I should be asking that if I remember right I rule Busan so you are passing my territory" jungkook said with a grin

"Not really since jimin here rule a tiny part of Busan" taehyung said with a grin as well

"You know its weird talking here, how about you drive me to the mansion then we talk there" jungkook said

-
Jeon's Old Family Mansion

They all sat in the living room, as it was silent until taehyung said "I'll introduce you to my men, this is seokjin"

The seokjin guy had wide shoulders and pretty face but had a scary aura but he just glared at jungkook.

"Yoongi"

Yoongi had cat face features, and he was very short as he seems to have a mature personality and isn't that talkative.

"Namjoon"

Namjoon was the tallest out of all the guys in the group. He seemed to be the one that takes care of all of the stuff I'm guessing.

"Hoseok"

Hoseok had a kind aura around like he isn't like seokjin, he's like the opposite of seokjin.

"Jimin"

He seemed to be the shortest guy from the group but he had sharp features.

"I'm taehyung but you probably already knew that"

Jungkook then remembered about the memory he got when he found the old picture in his father's home office. Then jungkook said "you seem so familiar as if I knew you when I was a kid but then again I might be going crazy in this miserable mansion"

"you aren't wrong, we knew you when you were a kid but then you just disappear and we never saw you but more like you weren't allowed to be around us"

Jungkook remembered all of the horrible memories as he started to scratch his forearm as he always did, when he was a little boy he would do that when he was nervous or didn't want the lingering touch of his father when he would pull him around by the forearm.

That's when the guys except jungkook heard someone come in the living room, and it was jungkook's grandmother. That's when she saw Jungkook doing that old habit that would get him hurt. She instantly ran over to him, and stopped him from doing more harm to himself.

Jungkook got out of his trance as he saw his grandmother as he started to hear the voices again. His father's yells and mother's screams and cries for help in his head as Jungkook held his knees to his chest and held his head. His grandmother knew that he was going insane just being in this house so she just hugged him since she didn't know another way to calm him down.

All of the boys looked at jungkook with wide eyes, and they all thought in their head.

What did he go through

-

So I will be taking a break on this book for some time or at least for spring break so that I can upload the "different" book but I will be back soon with better ideas for this book. For now it's a goodbye hopefully you loved these three new chapters (I know they are bad) also thanks for all of you that read this book

btw I was thinking maybe I should do a prequel about this book, when Jungkook was small and how his childhood was like. Tell me what you think if I should or shouldn't.

-J