𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 !! ²⁴/⁰⁴/²¹ i literally cried to this song it reminds me of sungho so much i miss him i wanna give him a big hug but i shall only give it to him virtually ;-;

(∩`-')⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖚𝖒 𝖛𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖘 !

_______________________

pov ;; you ditch a football game to hang out with lee sungho

_______________________

6:21 pm

you take a seat next to junhyung and taeyeob , who were lovey-dovey with eachother which made you wanna throw up but it was sweet of them to be together . "guys , seriously , don't get so smushy in a football game ." you nudge taeyeob and he leans over to junhyung , who gives him a kiss on the cheek and they both giggle . god , they're both irritatingly adorable . you feel someone play with your hair behind you and you crane your head around to see sungho . lee sungho ! gasp ! he's your bio partner who helps you dissect animals , gross ! but you've always thought he was so pretty .

his face was just a few inches from yours ! "hey , y/n . how are you enjoying the football game ?" he asks , the air around you seem to mist up , you blink a few times trying to make sure you're awake and not dreaming . "oh , it's kinda boring . i'm only here to be with junji and tae ," you gesture with your eyes to the lovebirds beside you who were nudging noses . gosh ! too cute !

"it sure is boring..." sungho pouts , which made his cheeks seem fuller and you just wanted to pull his cheeks and go crazy . "yeah , i feel like i'll just leave early today .." you say and he raises an eyebrow . "you wanna ditch the game and hang out ?" he tilts his head a little and your heart skips a million beats . "y-yes !"

6:49 pm 

just a moment ago , junji and tae saw sungho and gave you the wiggle eyebrow which made you kick both of them . "go , y/n ! don't worry about us ," junji waves and tae jumps excitedly in his seat , "have fun ! but not too much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." and you threw a water bottle at both of them but they giggle at you . 

now , sungho and you are both in his car . the radio plays some cute indie music and he turns it up . "where do you wanna go , y/n?" 

i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶.̶
t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.
 ̶i̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

you both stay quiet for a while and look at each other at the same time then abruptly look away . but once he abruptly looks away , he nearly kills both of you because his eyes weren't on the road . "BIL-EO MEOG-EUL CHA!" god damn fucking car , both of you shriek like girls as he swerves to safety . he drives at slow speed and you feel the sweat on your forehead . "jesus , you nearly killed us (•_•)," . he laughs nervously , "haha , sorry."

"anyways , let's just go to a grocery store . i need to buy food so i can cook breakfast for my parents ," he says . you widen your eyes , "you can cook?" . you see him combing his hair back in embarrassment . "actually , yeah.." your eyes glitter at him , he was so cute ! 

7:02 pm

you were in the dark car park , you admired the moonlight which shone on his skin . he looked down , turned pink and grinned big , "you are staring at me too intensely."

you cover your mouth in shock , damn ! control yourself ! "it's just that we never go out together and it's new to see you like this ," you reason and he nods

you cover your mouth in shock , damn ! control yourself ! "it's just that we never go out together and it's new to see you like this ," you reason and he nods . he gets a little closer and moves away your hand from your mouth , you feel like screaming out loud but before you could control yourself , he presses his lips against yours ! your face burns as he grazes his fingers along your jaw as you feel his soft hair . 

you both pull away , looking at each other with a smile . "you're so pretty ," he breathes and presses his forehead against yours . "do you like me , sungho?" you mutter anxiously . "hell , y/n , i love you." he lifts up your chin with his finger and you kiss again . his lips are so , so soft . 

7:11 pm

he pulls a trolley and look around the store , only to see a sleepy worker . "yo , kyubin!" he greets and the worker waves wildly but smiles warmly at me . "who's your friend , sungho?" he teases and sungho smiles at you ,"i'm his girlfriend , nice to meet you." you bow to the man and he bows back . 

"go crazy , you kids . it's almost quitting time anyways ," he slumps back on his chair behind the counter . both of you smile so big , "get in the cart." and you jump in . the store is filled with laughs and music as he pushes around the store with you in the cart . "hey kyubin , we're gonna have some nutella for free , ok?" kyubin yells at the other side of the store , "i said go crazy not steal my nutella !"

 "hey kyubin , we're gonna have some nutella for free , ok?" kyubin yells at the other side of the store , "i said go crazy not steal my nutella !"

( '・・)ノ(._.') ₚₗₛ ᵥₒₜₑ !

_________________________

!! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐲𝐎𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 !!

lemme express my love by emoticons :

(∩^o^)⊃━☆

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

(o゜▽゜)o☆

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

~\(≧▽≦)/~