𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐛'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 !!

-listen to the music provided for the vibes!
-pls don't forget to vote :)
-enjoy!

+ i have such a good feeling that taeyeob listens to boss bitch by doja cat , i mean , seriously , he would , yes ? anyws , pls continue to read !

update : this one was made before the wholesome update so for yall who didn't read before the update in introduction of chapter 2 , the theme was supposed to be sophisticated and all that junk .

but i rlly wanted sum wholesome and soft tingz bcoz ppl love that <3

___________________________

pov ;; you and taeyeob are both models and competitive

the back room is lit with an number of lights you can't even count , the room is scattered with make-up artists busy brushing faces , fashion-designers trying to style their outfits and models either filled with confidence or having mental breakdowns and popping down pills . the small booth beside you , scans their nails as 3 make-up artists fly around him . you casually glance at him , he looked pretty good . but you as well , look good .

but regardless , you looked better . kyubin , your hair stylist , says , "you look amazing , y/n . 2 more minutes and you'll be strutting out like you're the best ." he fixes your hair to the side then to the other side and groans in trying to be calm . the model beside you stares at you with a disgusted face . 

"you look .... cute , sweetheart ." he maintains eye contact as he ties his doc marten laces , giggling . you roll your eyes , "you look adorable , i thought they were hiring someone 'hot' , don't think they need you here." you smirk and he raises an eyebrow , reaches out his slender manicured and black-polished nails . "yoojung ," and you swat his hand away . "i don't do introductions , so kind of you to tell me your stage-name though ." 

he laughs but it's like ice , he turns back to the mirror as his hair-stylist frolics with his hair . 

"OPENING ACT , WHERE ARE YOU ?" a man with elegant grey hair in a bun shouts and you stand up as fast at you can . "god , hurry!" he ushers you to the curtains and you peak a little , cameras are ready and judges are ready . yoojung was behind you , " just because you're the opening act doesn't mean you can get cocky , hope you trip , lil-thang ." he nudges your back with his finger and you glare at eachother . "break a leg , jageyo . literally ," you smile sweetly and he looks away smoothly . the song starts .

the curtain opens and you cat-walk , your chin up and you bat your eyelashes at everyone . the room fills with loud claps and blinding lights . you halt to a stop then turn around to head back . unfortunately , like your nightmare became reality , you fall to the ground . everybody gasps but you decide to improvise , thinking fast , you show your legs and trace back to your body slowly . 

you realise your boots were untied and in you were sure you triple tied them even . yoojung , your head screams . the room goes 'oooo' and continues with chatter . walking back to behind the curtains , yoojung shoves pass by you , tossing a careless smile over his shoulder at you . 

you were sure you were ready to pull his hair off his head and use it as a suit because he made your blood boil so much . he struts along , making the audience go 'aaa' , more cameras clicking and the crowd goes wild . you grit your teeth as you are ushered away to wear another outfit .

 you grit your teeth as you are ushered away to wear another outfit

kyubin stresses over your make-up . once again , yoojung is back with a killer outfit beside you . 2 people fix his hair and he gives you an identical sweet smile that could give diabetes . "your make-up artist is a stud ," and kyubin makes a loud , nervous "eurghk" . you stare yoojung down and he chuckles , "what? if i could own the runway then i could own him ." 

ok , you were ready to throw the whole dressing table at his icy face . but he was competitive and a good person to compare yourself to . you are called back behind the curtain and this time yoojung is the opening 2nd act which made him extremely cocky and arrogant you desperately wanted to get a wig and choke him . 

haha , calm down y/n , stress produces wrinkles . he gives you a quick back kick and you nearly topple down on your ass . istg-

he walks away swiftly and once again , the crowd goes crazy . he does a pose and you roll your eyes . everyone claps hard and he sashays away from your sight as you go to the runway .

 everyone claps hard and he sashays away from your sight as you go to the runway

surprisingly , everyone goes the same volume when they saw you like yoojung . this made you widen your eyes but you must maintain your cool persona . striding back to the backroom , wiping the tense away . yoojung walks up to you , tilting his head , " you did well for someone who doesn't know how to walk in boots properly ," he grabs your hand to shake it with force . 

"next time , i won't give you any chance , boo ." he grips your hand firmly .

"there's no next time , love ." you grip back his hand . kyubin is in the back , looking rather concerned .

"ha! taeyeob ," he shakes with grace now .

"y/n ," you swipe your hand away and he nods , finally , worthy opponents .