ᴏɴᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ: sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

"So, when you move the x- Hyunjin stop staring at me like that, we have a test next week and you need to pass," Seungmin said as he scolded his boyfriend. "I can't help it, your cheeks are so adorable that I want to squeeze them," Hyunjin says as he made hand motions. Seungmin giggled and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let's make a deal, you pass this math test, 70 or higher... and I will go to every dance event with you," Seungmin said and Hyunjin did a thinking face as he hummed. "That, and I get to kiss your cute face whenever I want," Hyunjin added.

"Mmmkay, you got yourself a deal Mr. Hwang," Seungmin said as Hyunjin smiled and kissed his cheek. "But until then, and only if you pass, no kisses, no distractions," Seungmin said, making Hyunjin pout. "Okay okay, but what about cuddle breaks?" Hyunjin said and Seungmin sighed. "There can be a 10-minute cuddle session," He said, making Hyunjin smile as he turned to his math notebook.

"Alright, let's go and... study the slope of a tangent... yadda yadda," Hyunjin said, making Seungmin laugh.

❤︎

"Yes! We're done with the study packet!" Hyunjin cheered as Seungmin yawned. "Yeah *yawn* I'm kinda sleepy though, can we cuddle?" Seungmin asked as he had his arms open. "Of course, the couch or on the bed," Hyunjin asked and Seungmin shrugged as he latched onto him like a baby koala.

"To the couch," He giggled as he picked Seungmin up and carried him to the couch where he lay down, with Seungmin on his chest. He grabbed a blanket and placed it over each other as he closed his eyes. "When do you want me to wake you up?" Hyunjin asked.

"mmm, in 15 minutes," Seungmin said cutely and Hyunjin grabbed his phone and placed it for 20 minutes. "Okay baby, love you," Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded, drifting to sleep. Hyunjin stared at his boyfriend and smiled, kissing his forehead, shifting a little before he drifted to sleep.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 20, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✔