ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Bᴀʙʏ Kɪᴄᴋ

Hyunjin came home and thanked his friends for taking care of his lover. “It’s fine man, he was no trouble,” Chan said as he left. Hyunjin closed the door and went to the kitchen and placed all the groceries where they belonged. He walked to his shared room and smiled as he saw his cute boyfriend.

He walked up to him and brushed his hair with his fingers, he hummed softly as Seungmin held Daengmo. Seungmin stirred a little, waking up, and looked up to see Hyunjin staring at him. “Hi love,” Seungmin said softly with a smile. “How was your nap baby?” Hyunjin whispered. “It was fine, I did have to wake up to go to the bathroom though, this baby of ours sure does love to move, maybe they'll like to dance like you,” Seungmin said. "Or maybe they are having a concert and being a singer like you," He said as he and Seungmin laughed.

“So what happened in the company?” Seungmin asked. “Nothing, my dad was just trying to hook me up with some girl,” He said. “I told him off and left,” Hyunjin said.

“Do you think we should tell your parents?” Seungmin asked. “I already told my mom, she’s quite happy, she’s even planning the baby's room,” He said. “But your dad?” Seungmin said. “Oh him? Yeah, he knows, but he thinks it’s all fake and yada yada,” He said.

“So how’s my baby…. Girl?” Hyunjin said, making Seungmin laugh and shake his head. “I’m not telling the gender yet my love," Seungmin said, making Hyunjin pout.

“Hehe-oh?” Seungmin felt something move in him. He held his stomach and felt something again and smiled. “Jinnie look! Do you feel that?” Seungmin asked excitedly. “Feel wh- wait- is that a” Hyunjin looked at Seungmin who nodded.

“Our first baby kick,” Hyunjin said happily as he smiled at Seungmins stomach. "Hi little baby, I'm your daddy Hyunjin, and let me just say, you are having a wild time by how much you make your mama pee," Hyunjin said as another kick was seen and felt. "I can't wait to meet them, whatever they are or choose to be, I will love them," Hyunjin said as he nuzzled on Seungmin's stomach.

"C'mon, I'm awake and so is the baby, let's set up the stuff for tomorrow's gender reveal," Seungmin said.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ:
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: