sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss & Sᴀғᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ?

Seungmin woke up he snuggled Hyunjins chest as he wrapped his arms around him. Hyunjin woke up from the small movements and looked at his boyfriend. Seungmin was snuggled in blankets, he was in burrito mode. He smiled and kissed his forehead. “Wake up baby,” Hyunjin said, still unaware of what took place last night. “Shhh, my head hurts,” Seungmin mumbled as he hid his face with the burrito blankets. He looked at himself and freaked out as he was naked.

“Hey, are you okay?” Hyunjin asked as Seungmin fell off the bed. “I-I um, Hyunjin...Honey...Did we… Did we do it last night?” Seungmin asked. Hyunjin stopped and some memories came back from last night. “Oh my gosh! Seungmin I am sorry, I didn’t- Oh gosh I did it without your consent, I’m sorry Babe,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin shook his head. “I should apologize, I wasn't thinking, I asked you to,” Seungmin said as he crawled back to bed. 

“Did we even have protection?” Seungmin asked. “Let me check my trash, stay here,” Hyunjin said as he went to his trash to find a condom that was used… But it was slightly leaking. Hyunjin sighs and goes to Seungmin. “We did use protection, I think it broke,” Hyunjin said and Seungmin hummed.

“Well, it’s not like I can get pregnant,” Seungmin said. “Yeah… I’m sorry Min, we shouldn’t have drank that much,” Hyunjin said as he sat on his bed. Seungmin smiled as he crawled to Hyunjin and smiled. He sat up and sat on his lap, trying to hide his body. “Well, I’m glad that you are my first,” Seungmin said. “Yeah, I’m glad to,” Hyunjin said as he kissed his nose.

“And your right, it’s not like you can get pregnant,”

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 24, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✔️

Are you guys enjoying the book so far? Any thought?