ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Eʟsᴇ

Seungmin was officially 3 months in and he hid his stomach well, blessing the world as it was a winter season so he could wear oversized clothes, putting layers of clothes as he hid his stomach. “Are you- awe your cheeks are so puffy and squishy!” Hyunjin cooed. “My baby is so cute,” He fawned over the cute Seungmin. “Stop it, we’re going to be late, this is our second month in school,” Seungmin said. “Awe okay, but are you sure you want to go? You’ve been throwing up and feeling nauseated a lot more these days,” Hyunjin said, concerned for his lover's health.

“Honey, thank you for caring for me, but I’ll be okay, and if not, I will tell you so we could go home,” Seungmin said as he held his pinky out. “Okay,” Hyunjin said as they hooked their pinkies together. “Now kiss me so I can go to History,” Seungmin said as Hyunjin cupped his jaw and gave him a small kiss before they went to their separate classes.

Seungmin smiled happily as he sat on his desk, thoughts of Hyunjin popped into his mind. “So Seungmin, how was your date with Hyunjin yesterday?” Jisung said with a teasing smile. “It was great, we went to the zoo!” Seungmin said. “Awe, that’s cute,” Felix said. “Oh, and how are you by the way? Are you feeling better?” Felix asked and Seungmin frowned. “Guys… Can I come over to one of your houses? I have something to tell you guys,” Seungmin said as he held his 3-month bump.

The day went by and Hyunin waited outside Seungmin's classroom. “Hi baby, ready to go home?” Hyunjin asked. “Um- no, I’m going to Felix’s house,” Seungmin said and Hyunjin frowned. “But it’s a Monday, we usually cuddle to destress,” Hyunjin said. Seungmin smiled/ “Maybe we could do something more than cuddle when I get home,” Seungin said with a suggested tone. Hyunjin blushed, caught off guard by the sudden mood switch from Seungmin. “I- wait really?” Hyunjin asked. Seungmin smiled as he kissed Hyunjin and left with Felix and Jisung,

“What the fuck did my cute little Seungmin say,” Hyunji said, still figuring out what happened.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 29, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: