sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: I Lɪᴋᴇ Iᴛ

Seungmin was 8 months pregnant, he had his swollen stomach out, and his breasts were a bit bigger thanks to the milk he was producing. “Jinnie~ My man boobs hurt,” Seungmin whined. It was March and also spring break for them- well Hyunjin anyway. Seungmin wobbled and sat next to his lover. “Alright pup, come here, you can watch a movie while having a massage, okay?” Hyunjin said as he played a random movie.

Hyunjin placed Seungmin on his lap, not caring about the weight, and went under Seungmins shirt. His cold hands sent chills down Seungmins spine as he placed both hands on his swollen breast. He started to massage them, making Seungmin feel a bit better. Seungmin leaned back as he was distressed. Hyunjin smiled and his hand slithered down to the bottom of the swollen stomach, he picked it up carefully, and Seungmin sighed.

“Whatever you're doing, don’t stop please,” Seungmin said. Hyunjin kissed him as he slowly let go, making Seungmin pout. “Why did you stop?” Seungmin said, making Hyunjin coo at him. “We are buying baby clothes, remember?” Hyunjin said, making Seungmin gasp as he got up excitedly. “Our baby boy needs some clothes,” Seungmin said as he went to his room.

Hyunjin held 3 fingers up and mouthed a small countdown.
1,2,3-

“Hyunjin! I need help!” Seungmin yelled, making Hyunjin smile and get up as he saw Seungmin struggling to put on his shoes. “Come here my prince, I’ll help you,” Hyunjin said as he helped his lover.

“Now c’mon, let's buy some clothes for Sunjin,” Hyunjin said as he kissed Seungmins lips. “Sunjin?” Seungmin said. “Yeah, just trying out names,” Hyunjin said. Seungmin felt a baby kick. “Well, do you like Sunjin?” Seungmin asked his belly. And another kick.

“Sunjin it is,”

“Hwang Sunjin,”

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ:
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:

Oop- a few more Chapters left lmao