ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Hᴡᴀɴɢ Sᴜɴᴊɪɴ

Hyunjins eyes widen as alarms went off in his head and quickly held Seungmin up. "Okay, um, it's fine, everything is going to be okay," Hyunjin reassures as Seungmin was doing the technique he learned. Hyunjin grabbed a coat and the baby supplies. He grabbed his keys and they went to the car and drove to the hospital.

"Gaah! Just calm down! We heard you!" Seungmin yelled as he held his stomach. "Can't you drive faster?" Seungmin complained. "Hurry! Yellow light!" Seungmin yelled as Hyunjin sped it up.

"Siri, call idiots," Hyunjin said. "Are you sure you want to call "idiots" sir?" Siri asked. "Yes!" Hyunjin said as he made a turn.

"Hey, man? What happened?" Felix said. "Aaaah! Get this demon out of me!" Seungmin cried. "Seungmin's water broke, Meet up at *** hospital," said as he hung up the phone.

Seungmin and Hyunjin made it to the hospital and went to a private room. As they waited for Seungmin to be 10 centimeters wide. "We're here! And we totally did not crash a mailbox!" Jisung said. "Guys you made it," Seungmin said teary, but then he started to curse as another contraction came.

Tears and sweat were mixed as they all waited. Finally, once Seungmin was 10 centimeters wide, they took him to the delivery room.

"Okay sir, you have to push," The doctor said as Hyunjin was beside Seungmin, the shorter one crushing his hand. "You can do it, Min, do it for our baby boy," Hyunjin said as he kissed his cheek.

Seungmin cried and whined as he kept pushing, only the head showing. "I-I can't, I feel like I'm about to pass out," He cried.

"Come, baby, Sunjin is waiting to see the world, do this for him," Hyunjin said as Seungmin nodded and pushed and pushed until.

They heard their baby's first cry. "Congratulations Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang, you are parents of a healthy boy," The Doctor said once the baby was cleaned and wrapped.

Seungmin teared up as he held his baby boy in his arms. "H-hi Sunjin, I'm your papa Seungmin, and this is your daddy Hyunjin," He greeted as he held his small pink hand.

"He's beautiful honey," Hyunjin whispered. "I'll go get the boys," Hyunjin said as he left Seungmin for a bit and came back with their friends.

"Oh- hi little one, I'm your uncle Chan," Chan greeted as Seungmin passed the baby to Chan. "He's so small," Felix said. "I want one now," Changbin said, making everyone lightly laugh as Chan gave Hyunjin his son.

"Hey- um guys, can you give me and Seungmin some time to be alone?" Hyunjin asked and they all nodded.

"What is honey?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes "

"And that's how I married your dad Sunjie," Hyunjin said as he held his 4-year-old in his lap. "Waah! Daddy that was not romantic," He pouted. Seungmin giggled. Sunjin looked like a mixture of the two, he even had the moles like they have, he has one under his eyes, and his other mole was somewhere in his cheek like his papa. He had Seungmin's puppy eyes while he looked more like Hyunjin when Hyunjin himself was smaller. Sunjin was dramatic and smart, making him an easy-go kid.

"Trust me Sunjie, it was romantic and worth it," Seungmin said as he picked his son up. "Mmm, if I ever marry someone, I want to be at a zoo, I don't care who does it, I just want to be at a zoo," Sunjin said cutely. Seungmin and Hyunjin coo at their child and kiss his cheek.

That day, they spent the day hanging out until it was time for their son to fall asleep. Seungmin sang a song while Hyunjin brushed his hair. "Wight papa and mama, Sunji wuv you!" Seunjin said with a yawn as he let sleep consume him.

They walked out quietly and smiled at each other. "We made a smart and cute child," Seungmin said as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "Maybe we could make more?" He said with a smile.

"Sunjin could stay at my mom's house for the weekend," Hyunjin said as he pulled Seungmin closer. "I can wait," Seungmin said.

"Good cause I'm tired," Hyunjin said as he pulled away and walked to their bedroom. "C'mon love, I want cuddles," Hyunjin said as he lay in bed and Seungmin smiled, following him and snuggling with him.

"I love you," Seungmin said.

"I love you too," Hyunjin said.

And they both fell asleep and had an amazing life

The End

_____
__❤︎__
_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: July 7, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✅