chap.10 massacre aftermath

Last time on Naruto Senju of the Hidden Leaf

"Who are you? And why have you killed the Namikaze clan?" Minato demanded.

"My name is of no importance. Only that for the safety of Naruto, the Namikaze clan must be killed." She said in a cold tone.

'Konoha ordered this?" Kushina gapsed.

"I don't believe this" Minato gasped.

"Believe it Minato, we recieved word of your plans for my son from a spy within your clan"

"Spy?" Jiraiya asked.

"Me" Kushi said coming out of the shadows.

"Grandma? You sold us out" Minato cried. "Why?"

"This clan had fallen from grace a long time ago. I couldn't bear to see that anymore. So yes I sold the clan out and for good reason"

"Well said" Mito laughed.

"Wait you said your son so you're the wife of the new Hokage. Show yourself then show yourself Uzumaki." Kushina demanded.

The moonlight shined through the clouds as the woman stepped forward. Kushina and Tsuande gasped at who she saw.

"No way" Kushina gapsed covering her mouth.

"Grandma Mito!" Tsuande cried.

(Ending previous Chapter)

Words couldn't even describe what Tsunade and Kushina were feeling right now. Standing before them were the legendary kunoichi Mito Uzumaki Senju herself. But how could it be? She was supposed to be dead after she transferred the Kyuubi into Kushina. But here she was in front of them with the blood of the Namikaze clan spattered over her body.

"How can this be? You can't be here you're dead. You died when you sealed Kyuubi into me" Kushina shouted.

"I can assure you Kushina this is not a genjutsu or an illusion. I'm living flesh and blood and I've come here to personally deal with you myself." Mito replied harshly making Kushina flinch.

"This must be the reanimated jutsu, someone must be controlling you" Tsunade said quickly.

"No one is controlling me Tsuande. I'm here on my own free will."

"Then why are you here? And why kill my clan. You had no right to come here and spill the blood of my clan" Minato shouted gritting his teeth.

Mito snorted at Minato's tough guy demanding attitude. If there was one thing people know it's not to demand her of anything. She sheathed her sword back into its scabbard and stared them down as if she wasn't even fazed by them.

"The reason I am here is because the Shinigami." Mito replied to Minato's question.

"Shinigami? What does the death goddess have to do with this?" Minato asked sweating heavily.

"She found out you abandoned Naruto for a prophecy from the toads about a child who would bring the cycle of hatred to an end. Apparently she became furious and was considering taking your soul." Mito smirked taking in the smell of their fear.

Minato and Jiraiya began to sweat. They didn't realize that they pissed off the death goddess. Then it hit them straight in the balls, the death goddess interfered with their plans for Naruto. She was the reason Naruto was taken from them.

"She did this!" Minato gasped getting everyone else's attention. "The death goddess took Naruto from us"

"Why would she do that we didn't do anything wrong?" Kushina cried.