Chapter 1- A survivor perhaps?

Lilly's POV
I sighed feeling bored as I flipped through a book sacred to werewolves. Then something had caught my eye, my mother's name...Alesha. I started reading the book out loud.

"According to legend, a wolf called Alesha is a pureblood. She would have wings and a demonic symbol on her forehead. This symbol, was known as a curse. Placed upon lycaon by Zeus for feeding him a human. Zeus punished lycaon by changing him into a wolf. Lycaon was the first pureblood, and his descendants are also purebloods. There's only two descendants alive at the moment, their names are Alesha and Lily."

I immediately froze, -it couldn't be possible?.....I? A pureblood?.....mother.....where are you?-

My thoughts started swarming in my head. -honestly! Stop thinking so much! Your giving me a headache!- someone in my head had said.

-are you...my wolf?...- I asked it. -that I be young one- it answered. -then why have I not changed?! Why!! I'm 17 already I should have changed!- I yelled at it. -boy, you sure are rude...not even asking my name first! Pfft as expected from a pureblood- the wolf growled.

-oh...I'm sorry...what are you called? And how will I unlock you?...- I asked. -to unlock me you must find your mother and you must find a mate and breed. And I'm called Ghost.- the wolf responded.

"B-Breed?!" I asked out loud. -quiet down will ya? Just trust me..you must suffer the same fate as your mother to unlock your pureblood power..- ghost told me.

She went silent after that, and I did to. I couldn't take it any longer, I slammed the book shut and put it away.