Chapter 2- an agreement

Lilly's POV

"I-I can't....I REFUSE TO SUFFER!!! I WILL FIND MY MOTHER AND SHE WILL TRAIN ME!!! We will live peacefully..." I had calmed down after yelling after a second.

Then the door opened, "sweetie you okay?" Someone asked and I looked, it was Dallas. "Oh....Dad?...." I asked, "what is it?" Dallas came and sat next to me. "Can you tell me about mom?..." I asked him and then I saw it.

A look of hate, darkness had come on his face. "Don't ever Ask about that filthy she wolf again....she left you for dead!" He growled in my face.

A look of shock crossed me, -no! It's not true! Don't believe his words! He's satan! He's lying!!! Mother had to leave me! I understand her reason...I must find her...-

"Lily! Did you hear anything I just said?!" Dallas yelled at me. "Um...no....I zoned out...sorry..." I responded.

"We'll pay attention this time, due to the fighting between another powerful pack....well there was a agreement made.." Dallas said.

"I don't like where this is going..." I responded coldly.

"The alpha has a son and I have you a daughter, we decided to join you together and stop the fighting.." Dallas told me clearly.

"No! I won't! I'd rather die! I hate arranged marriages!" I yelled and then Dallas left the room.

-no....that must mean I have to leave tonight...- I thought in my head.

-Ghost! Ghost! Can you hear me?! Did you hear what he said??!!!- I wanted to cry but I was only showing emotion in my head, my face remained emotionless.