Part - 5

Maheshwari's were sitting in the dining hall in tension while Arohi were resting in the guest room.. "Now what we will do about her?" Sanskar break the silence.. " I don't know, I think we should go to police, they will search about her.." said dp. "Where will she stay till then..?" Sujata asked, she didn't liked her at first sight. She gives her feeling of ragini, and it was enough for her to dislike her..

" She will stay here, where else you expect her to go

" She will stay here, where else you expect her to go." Before Dp laksh said, making everyone confused.. " How could she stay here chore. We don't even know her, who know she is just acting and came here to hurt us.." Sujata said in annoyed. "Chachi please.. she is in this condition because of me, so this is my responsibility to help her.."

" but

" but.." "Laksh is right.." Ap interrupt.. " We can not let one more innocent suffer because of his mistake.." She said in taunt.. Laksh look her with complaint but didn't said anything.. Dp took a deep breath.. "I think Ap is right..and laksh mind one thing, as you said she is your responsibility, so this time I expect you to not run away from your responsibilities.. got it..?"

Laksh nodd his head.. " Now it's very late.. go to your rooms and take rest.." he ordered, one by one everyone leave.. "I think tonight you should stay with her.. she might needs you.." Dp said to ap on the way back to their room.. " I was thinking the same.." saying she went to the guest room..

"Deep wake up..it's very late baby.."