Part -3

Next day new sun rises, to change the fate of four of them, In Raj Singh Mansion, Deep was getting ready for office while arohi/tara was sleeping on bed.. her sleep got broken by some noise, she clumsily opened her eyes and found deep, searching something in cupboard...

" deep

" deep... why didn't you woke me up..." she get up tying the robe of her sleeping gown... "Are you searching something...? Let me help you..." she questioned coming toward him.. " no thanks... I'll find by myself..." he answer coldly... Arohi/tara got taken aback by his tone but she controlled her emotions, " okay, i'll make a breakfast for you..." saying she turned to go but stopped hearing his cold voice again... " I ate already..." he says without looking at her, she observe him for couple of minutes then called him slowly.. " deep..." " what..?" Same tone.. " Why are you being so rude to me...?" She questioned in tear..

" I am not being rude, just getting late

" I am not being rude, just getting late... and yeah... get ready at 5, we have to go to hospital for DNA test..." he says busily tying his shoe lace...she nod... " in which hospital...?" She asked casually... " I will take you there..." she got shocked... "are you actually doubting on me, that I am not your arohi...? That why you are not telling me name of hospital as I might fixed something there in advance..."She questioned in pain...

"I never said this..." he grabbed his watch and wallet... " you even avoid calling my name..." " Please... don't start it now.... I am already late, I am leaving..." saying he left without saying bye to her... she bites her lower lip stopping her tear from falling down...

 she bites her lower lip stopping her tear from falling down