Date

We arrived at a rather fancy looking restaurant, there was lots of paparazzis rounding up their cameras to take pictures of the mystery celebrity that was in the car.

"Take my hand" Michael said suggesting it to me
I grabbed it with mine and we got out of the car

Flashing cameras everywhere it was like a thousand lightning all together. All I could see was flashing lights.
Blinding. Actually.

"Mr. Jackson! Is she the daughter of your friend Chris Tucker?!"
"Michael!!"

Somebody was trying to drag me somewhere but i pulled back. Again somebody grabbed my arm and i just proceeded to walk into the restaurant. Gosh. Paparazzi's i tell you. I hate them.

"Reservation for Michael Jackson?" Michael asked.
The person who was sitting on the front desk looked up in utter shock.
"Oh! Mr. Jackson! Yes, right this way" they said as they walked us nervously to our table.

Going into a door we see a beautiful private balcony.
We sat and looked at the menu.
"I'll have the roasted chicken and some water please" Michael said
"And for you madam?"
"I'll just have a roasted steak and some iced water, thank you" I replied

The waiter left and I looked around.
We were at a balcony, its like a private area for V.I.P people. It has a very wonderful view of the moon.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Michael said as he starred at me.
"Quite the beauty" i said as I looked back at him.

I was caught off guard because we were looking at each other eye to eye.

I immediately noticed that we were strangely....getting...closer..?
As our lips were about to touch i saw a movement on the door.
i quickly stepped away as Michael got the message and Both of us tried to look normal.

"Order For Mr. Jackson and the lovely lady Y/N"

As the Waiter placed our foods onto our table.
"Thank you sir." I said as they left and we dug right in the food.

Few hours has passed as we talk to each other laughing and being silly.

"You know Y/N your pretty funny" Michael said Laughing.
"I know" i replied giggling.

"Well its pretty late and we need to go home." Michael said
"I agree. Lets go"

We walked out of the building as the paparazzi again followed until we finally got to The ranch

I was now in my room as I brushed my hair ready to sleep with my robe on. I looked at my vanity mirror and saw a note slip out of my door. I walked and picked up the strange letter.

Meet me at the other side of the balcony. There's something i want to show you.
- MJ

As I went to the balcony I didn't see anyone besides the wonderful view of the ranch.

Feeling somebody hug my waist i knew who it is
"Michael... what did you want to show me.?" I said as he let go from his hug and stood to the front of my perspective. Looking at me with joyful eyes.
"I wanted to give you this..." he said as he opened a beautiful peace of jewelry covered with amazingly detailed white gold. Shimmering under the moonlight.

"It's beautiful Michael." I said in utter shock as i put my hand on my mouth gasping.
"I bought it on the second day that i left the house. It reminded me of you." He said
"Thank you!" I said in joy

We locked eyes and once again getting closer.
He finally pulled me in on a sweet and warm-full kiss. It lasted 1 minute of silence and just making out.
This kiss was warm. Sweet and wonderful.
Holding each other lustfully.
We finally pull our lips apart as we breathed heavily from the long kiss.

We smiled and he put the lovely necklace on my neck.
"You need some sleep Y/N. Goodnight " Michael said as he left
"Wait!" I grabbed his hand stopping him.
He looked back at me waiting for my response.
"Can you please.. sleep with me.?" I asked
"Okay. Lets go" he smiled as we walked back to my room holding hands.

We slept as we hugged each other embracing our times together. It was a marvelous dream come true.

Author here! Sorry for the delay schools been seriously annoying. And I'm trying to plan out some things for the next few chapters. Have a good day!