It's Official

Michael's POV

waking up feeling tired i sat up and looked around the bedroom.
"Wait.... this isn't my room.." i said in my mind.
Then i felt something moving
I looked to my right in surprise i flinched a bit.

Finally I remembered what happened last night.
After we went home i went to my room. I drank and drank because once again i was upset that I couldn't be with her. Then everything went black. I don't remember the rest.

My eyes widened.
"It can't be."
I looked to the girl who was sleeping beside me and i saw the necklace.

Realizing once again that i gave her the necklace.
I told her my feelings.
"No this can't be true. I must be dreaming. What if she felt the same last night?" I whispered in a hushed tone.
"Michael..?" Y/N said as i heard her.
"Yes dear?"
"Are we... together now.?" She asked.
"Yes we are dear" i said in shock.
"NO YOU IDIOT! You weren't supposed to say that! Chris is going to blow you into BITS if he finds out!"

"Y/N.."
"Yes Michael?"
"Did we kiss last night?"
I asked as i saw her nod.
"Well okay, I'm going to get freshened up now. See you later my sweet" i smiled as i stood out of her bed and walked out of the room.

"I'm fucked."

Quick little chapter of the aftermath last night when Michael kissed the lovely reader Y/N. I hope you have a great day and I'm changing the name Angelica to Y/N because like i said, its more fun if its your name!