Chapter 8

[Chan's POV]

[Chan's POV]

"Who did you capture anyways?" I ask Felix.

"Sam. The sniper and usually their seductress. Good with knives and snipers. Nobody knows what he looks like though. So you'll be the first." he opens the door to a bedroom with a sleeping body, blindfold and mask on, hair long and dark.

"Wake up!" I demand, no movement.

I grab their hair and they moan. I blush at that. That voice was kinda hot. "I'm already awake." They mutter.

I yank them up and remove their mask, seeing plump lips that looked so similar.

Smiling, I place a gun in their mouth. "Why don't you say something, what's your name?!" I shout.

"Sam." They say like there isn't a fun in their mouth. I put the gun in their mouth, watching the plump lips that were so fucking sexy, taking the gun. It made me hard. I choked him for a good ten seconds with the gun before taking it out. He whines.

I grab a dildo for the next question. "Again, what's your name?" I demand.

"Why should I tell when I don't even know you?" He chuckles.

"Christopher Bang. Also known as Bang Chan." I smirk.

His breathe picks up. "Lemme go!" He shouts, trying to move against the handcuffs, biting his lip so he doesn't cry. Is he scared? "I'll give you anything! I'm close to with Taehyung! Please just let me go!" He cries.

I slowly remove the blindfold. A teary Hyunjin underneath. "Hyunjin..." I whisper.

"Go away!" he shouts.

"Hyunjin. It's okay. You know I'd never hurt you." I hug him, he kicked my stomach and I fell off the bed.

"Either fucking get me new clothes, or let me go!" he shouts.

I quickly grab him clothes, untying his rope, locking the balcony door and when I leave, I wait outside.

Jisung came around the corner, smiling. "Hey Chan." he smiled.

"Hyunjin is Sam..." I whisper.

"R-Really?" Jisung asks.

Jisung pushes me and walks into the door, Hyunjin shirtless and only had panties on. My mouth gaped open and Jisung covered his eyes.

"Sorry Hyunjin." Jisung left and I closed the door.

As soon as I heard him hit the bed, I opened the door.

"Please- don't freak out. Hyunjin, that night I was drugged by the Jeon clan." I tried to explain but he just pushed me away.

"I was assaulted Chan..." he got up, trying to open the balcony. "I wanna go home! Let me go home!" he shouts.

"I can't... Taehyung and I made a deal. If you don't fall in love with me in the next five years... Then I'll let you go home, but currently... you're in my care until further notice."

"FUCK OFF!" he shouts, making me flinch. "I wanna go home! I wanna go hoooooome!" he shouts, pounding the window, tears falling down his face.

I carefully walk behind him, feeling his hips. "Please calm down. I love you and I would never, ever hurt you my sweetheart."

"D-Daddy..." Hyunjin whispers... His little space.

Fuck I scared him, didn't I?!

"Hi my beautiful Prince." I smile, picking him up, his sweater falling off his shoulder and I kiss it before getting into the bed. "You wanna color?" I ask, smiling.

"Yeah!" he smiles.

I get up, hoping he'll stay but he follows.