Chapter 14

[Unknown POV]Back in Seoul 3 months later

[Unknown POV]
Back in Seoul 3 months later

"They had the baby sir, are you sure you wanna sell Hyunjin off to the Parks?" 

"Yes." I smiled. "Jimin has always wanted a pretty wife and a kid." I took a puff of my blunt before breathing all the smoke out.

"Okay."

[Hyunjin's POV]

I stared down at my beautiful baby.

Chan had moved us into a very beautiful mansion. Except for Felix, Changbin and Jeongin. Seungmin and Jeongin needed some time apart because they broke up.

 Seungmin and Jeongin needed some time apart because they broke up

I giggled, setting my baby in his crib. "Such a cute little thing. You look so much like me already..." I whisper the last part.

Chan walked in. "Hey baby." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

"What are you doing home so early?" I ask, looking at the clock. Only four in the afternoon.

"Well." He gripped my waist. "Why not spend time with my boyfriend and son?" he brings me close. "How the hell did you loose the baby fat so fast!? You understand honey, you didn't have to work out-"

"It's fine. I just didn't have a lot of it." I chuckle.

"Well, you understand I don't care about your body." He kissed my ear before biting it, making me squeak and go dead weight.

Chan chuckles. "I know." I stand up.

Chan decided to get an early night tonight, so I took care of night duties, which was usually his job. I lay Taehyun down and change his diaper and then take him in my arms to go get him a bottle. I can't breast feed, obviously, so he has to drink formula.

I warm the bottle. "Aw, aren't you the cutest thing." I giggle, laying him on his baby blanket in the living room, and putting the bottle near his lips where he latched on. I giggled. Every time I fed my son, I felt overjoyed. He was my sunshine and joy. Small but perfect family.

Minho walked in, a smile on his face. He walked up to me. "Look-" he pointed to his pregnancy test. I quickly and carefully stopped feeding Taehyun and put him over my shoulder to burp him, and look at the test.

"Oh my god!" I smile.

"I know! I know! I even went to the hospital today while Jisung was with Chan and Seungmin, I'm three months and I have such a tiny bump!" Minho was giddy and I was too.

"Oh I'm so excited for you two!" I hug him from the side, and he giggles.

Minho wipes his tears. "It's been so long..." he sobbed. "I'm so happy. I can finally give Jisung something that we've waited for so long."

I smiled, and we sat on the floor. "Wanna feed Taehyun?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!" Minho helped me sit down Taehyun and then he slowly put the bottle to Taehyun's lips.

The window smashed, "Well, well. Isn't it the two perfect wives."