𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸 ✨

"Oh shit I'm dead.." Shoyo mumbled under his breath when he heard the loud bang of the door followed by his brother's voice.

He turned to Tobio with a pleading look in his eyes and Tobio understood immediately.

Meanwhile the rest of the team looked towards the door to see a 160cm tall ginger in formal wear he had a coat hanging from his shoulders and a hat.

"Chuuya-Nii..." Hinata said and the other ginger looked at him.

"HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE!!! THEY WANTED TO JOIN US AND IT TOOK MORE TIME THAN I THOUGHT!" He yelled before he bowed down along with Kageyama and said,

"PLEASE FORGIVE US!!"

The ginger- uhm Chuuya nodded his head slightly before putting a hand on his hip sassily.

"You just gonna stand there and bow? Your not gonna greet me properly?" He said.

Shoyo and Tobio looked at each other before Shoyo walked towards Chuuya and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for picking me up Chuuya-Nii."

"Uhm.. I hate to ruin the moment but Kageyama, Hinata, Who is he???" Asked Suga.

Hinata flinched slightly before he nervously laughed.

"I forgot you guys were there... Hehe.. Anyways, Guys, this is my Oldest brother, Chuuya Hinata." He introduced while Chuuya nodded as a greeting.

"Also Chuuya-Nii I know your really strong and all but could you have mercy on the poor door?" Hinata said while looking at the door.

Chuuya flinched and looked at Shoyo stiffly.

"Man Chibi, you really gotta chill. Now your gonna have to pay for this~." Chuckled a brunette.

Shoyo looked at Chuuya with sparkling eyes.

"You brought him.." He whispered before he squealed and ran towards the man jumping on him like Noya does to Shoyo.

"DAZZZAAAAAIIII-SAAAAANN" Screamed Shoyo.

[Chuuya Nakahara and Osamu Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs]

"Yo, Shoyo-Kun." Greeted Dazai while he carried the squealing ginger on his hip.

"Dazai-San." "Tobio." They both greeted as Dazai put Shoyo down.

"Anyways Shoyo, we need to get going. I still have to pick up Natsu." Said Chuuya.

"Wait, before you go, Hinata we have a practice match with Nekoma and Aoba Johsai next week." Said Daichi

Hinata nodded but before he could walk out of the gym a voice said,

"What in tarnation happened to the door-?"

Hinata and Kageyama snapped their head to the gym entrance to see both of their brothers while the others looked even more confused.

"Wah! Ritsuka!!" Yelled Hinata as he ran towards the raven.

"Yo, Shoyo, Tobio." Said Ritsuka.

[Ritsuka Uenomiya and Mafuyu Satō from Given]

"Hi Nii-Chan, Mafuyu-San." Tobio greeted as he walked towards the third ginger and gave him a hug.

"I'm starting to wonder what you two's relationship really is." Stated Ennoshita as he pointed out how the two were extremely close and exchanged brothers. While someone's aura darkened.

"Oh! Were really just friends. Tobio just coincidentally found out about my siblings cause of Ritsuka-Nii." Said Shoyo as he pointed towards the older raven while everyone 'oh'd.