𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅 ✨

Aight so this'll be a one shot sort of but its still part of the same AU and yeah- after this will be some headcannons

•♧︎︎︎•

"Chuuya it's gonna be fine okay? They're gonna know soon enough anyways.."

Said Dazai as he reassuringly placed a hand on the nervous ginger.

Both were in front of the Hinata Household (even though its a literal mansion at this point) talking about revealing a big secret to the ginger family.

"Okay.. Let's go.."

Said Chuuya as he glanced at the backseat.

Both of them got out with Dazai carrying 'presents' for the Hinata family.

Chuuya unlocked the front door and both him and Dazai hiding the 'presents' behind the doorframe.

"Mom! Guys! I'm home!"

Yelled Chuuya as he played with his fingers then everyone came running in to the doorway.

"Chuuya-Nii!!"

The three younger Hinatas yelled as they ran towards Chuuya while the second eldest simply walked towards them and hugged his elder brother.

"Hey, so uhm.. I think you all already know Dazai.."

Chuuya started as everyone walked towards the living room, Dazai who nodded to them walking at the back.

"Yeah, We know y'all are dating. Are you here to announce your marriage or something?"

Asked Mafuyu as they entered the living room.

"No! It's not like that. Just.. Just sit down.."

Chuuya muttered as he sat on the couch in front of the other Hinatas.

"Then what's it about Nii-Chan?"

Asked Emma.

"Well.."

Chuuya muttered looking through the doorway of the living room, nodding towards Dazai.

After he was given the signal, Dazai walked in followed by two children holding hands.

The Hinatas stared at the children before looking towards Chuuya who picked up the brown haired child and placed him on his lap while Dazai did the same for the ginger haired child.

"Mom, Guys.. These are Fumiya and Aya.."

Said Chuuya as he avoided eye contact with his family, Dazai who noticed how tense his boyfriend was, took hold of Chuuya's hand and interlocked their fingers, his thumb rubbing the back of Chuuya's hand.

The rest of the Hinatas just stared at them, still processing the information.

"Wait wait, hold on- did you two adopt children or-?"

Asked Shoyo as he snapped out of his trance.

Dazai decided he should explain instead of Chuuya since the ginger obviously wasn't mentally stable enough to do this.

"No, we didn't adopt Sho-Kun."

Shoyo just looked at him in confusion then Emma asked,

"What? Then how? It's not like Chuuya-Nii's secretly a girl right?"

Dazai chuckled slightly.

"No, Chuuya isn't secretly a girl. The twins were born because, we got hit with a permanent effect ability."

Natsu then abruptly stood up and went over to Dazai.

"Tell me who they are."

"Why-?"

"Because I need to thank them Dazai-San!! I need to make whoever granted my wish on having a niece and nephew, FEEL LIKE A GOD/GODDESS!"

She yelled as she ran around the living room..

Over the course of two weeks the Hinata family was brought together again and new members were welcomed into the family.

This marks the end of the Hinata Family Fanfic. I hope you all enjoyed this-- and yeah-